Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're still to play Brighton (a), Huddersfield (a), Wednesday (a), Reading (a) and Leeds (h), Derby (h). These are the teams directly below us and if we could avoid defeat in those away games and maybe get the maximum points from the home ones, I'd be very confident going up, spare for 1 or 2 hiccups against the other teams along the way.

We're still to play Brighton (a), Huddersfield (a), Wednesday (a), Reading (a) and Leeds (h), Derby (h). These are the teams directly below us and if we could avoid defeat in those away games and maybe get the maximum points from the home ones, I'd be very confident going up, spare for 1 or 2 hiccups against the other teams along the way.

We could afford to lose 3 of them and still get promoted in my opinion. Bear in mind the top 6 all have to play each other and Brighton too

It's 16/1 for us to finish in the playoffs. If anyone is that worried at those odds it's surely worth a few quid.

If I was a betting man I would have a bit of that....still very likely at this point because we are not convincing despite yesterday's scoreline. Difficult games coming up and a couple of decent signings would make it less likely...

It's 16/1 for us to finish in the playoffs. If anyone is that worried at those odds it's surely worth a few quid.

If I was a betting man I would have a bit of that....still very likely at this point because we are not convincing despite yesterday's scoreline. Difficult games coming up and a couple of decent signings would make it less likely...

You should change your name to Melon.

You should change your name to Melon.

:lol: Outrageous comment like. 'Very likely'.

Absolute rubbish :lol:

Doesn't matter if you're "a betting man" or not, at those odds and it being "very likely", you put a bet on, simple as that.

Beating teams with the thick end of £15m of players at the AfCON, £23m of strikers out injured and possibly a £13m winger to come in. Starting to look a bit more like it after the rough patch.

I'm on a 9.5 which will rise to a 9.9 if we win the next two home games.

It's 'very likely' we will finish outside the top 2?  Of course it's a possibility but it's unlikely.  Given our current points tally, goal difference and squad.  History suggests 2 points per game will see you home, well on course for that.

What are you blabbering on about, man?

:lol: