Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Couldn't think this season would make me angrier than it has these last few weeks.

This. The pressure in my head that this creates is fucking unbearable.

Need to take a step back if that's the case.

Big problem for us, if we do drop into the playoffs we'll probably have Fulham and Sheff Wed in there with us and were are terribad against those two. Assuming Huddersfield overtake us but we somehow manage to stay ahead of Reading we'll be playing Fulham in the semi final should the rest of the table stay the same, anyone betting on us to beat them over two legs, after already losing twice to them this season ?

Can't f***ing believe how disinterested we looked in the 1st half, no urgency or willingness whatsoever. 2nd half was f***ing s*** as well.

Complacent c***s thinking that playing in a big clubs shirt is enough to win. So furious and gutted at the same time, with everyone involved..

Yep. First half was just a fucking disgrace; absolutely no intention of trying to get on the ball and win the game. Two CB's were disgusting, constantly looking to smash it in behind Murphy. A collective mentality that was simply insulting to all that follow this god forsaken fucking club.

Conceding the goal in the manner that we did on the stroke of HT really did sum it up. Simply unforgivable from everyone involved today.

Couldn't think this season would make me angrier than it has these last few weeks.

This. The pressure in my head that this creates is f***ing unbearable.

You're probably right :thup: I hate that I care and get affected so much. Will try and manage, but it's not easy supporting this club.

I wish I could just let go (at times), and not care anymore, I wish..

So basically 7 pts minimum from the last 3, and we don't need to worry about Huddersfield due to the goal difference?

Any less and we need them to slip up.

So annoying they've let it get this close.

Squeeky bum time!

Big problem for us, if we do drop into the playoffs we'll probably have Fulham and Sheff Wed in there with us and were are terribad against those too. Assuming Huddersfield overtake us but we somehow manage to stay ahead of Reading we'll be playing Fulham in the semi final should the rest of the table stay the same, anyone betting on us to beat them over two legs, after already losing twice to them this season ?

Yep, no shitting chance we will beat Fulham (or Sheff Wed). Everyone will have given up by then anyway- fans included.

Is it just Huddersfield we need to be worried about? Can't be arsed to look.

Reading are 6 behind. Less likely to overhaul us but without being able to win games it could still happen.

One win (a big ask at the moment) and they are out of the picture. Huddersfield are the ones to worry about.

Guest neesy111

This. The pressure in my head that this creates is f***ing unbearable.

You're probably right :thup: I hate that I care and get affected so much. Will try and manage, but it's not easy supporting this club.

I wish I could just let go (at times), and not care anymore, I wish..

Agree.  Take it easy fella.

Guest neesy111

just out of interest, what was the nature of brighton's collapse last season?

They didn't collapse at all like we did.  They went 1st with around 20 games unbeaten with lots of draws and struggled for a while then came back strongly.

It was boro that collapsed and were lucky to go up.  They followed that form into this season it seems.

I know our home form has been patchy at best this season but I do at least believe that at SJP we'll chuck absolutely everything at the opposition if we're going for goals at the end of the match.