Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If it's any consolation to Sky the Villa tossers will still be down below next year.

They've decent viewing rates like us.

Wonder how long it will take for the record league attendance of 52,300 to be broken. A very long time I am thinking.

Sky fewmin that their Championship viewing figures will take a severe hit once we f*** off from this dogshit league.

:serious:

It makes no difference we'll be on Sky probably the same amount next season.

I think the point he's trying to make is that yes, we'll be on the same amount, but that'll be part of the already solid Prem package figures. The Championship figures will still take a hit though.

t

Tbh I do love the coverage Sky has on the Championship and since we've been the team in focus for most of the season, it's going to hit them hard next season. Always love the intro to the games with the aerial view of SJP. And cool music too. Hate the cliches of the Premier League coverage but that's where we need to be as a club.

And yeah fuck David Prutton too. Won't be missing that cunt talking and predicting about us again.

I've never know a season where we've made so many individual errors that have cost points.

It must be doubly frustrating for Rafa as he sets up teams to give nothing away. Just look at the first half of the season where we were conceding barely any goals.

Why cant we just get promoted this weekend and I can calm down and enjoy my summer.

cos even if we do- a long summer of ultimately disappointing brinkmanship awaits.

£5m bid in for Thomas Müller after selling Ritchie on the final day.

:lol:

You know its happening.

And

Return of the Pards.

i know you're joking, but i bet ashley would have him back tomorrow.

dont think pardew would set foot within 36 miles of newcastle though.

:lol:

You know its happening.

And

Return of the Pards.

i know you're joking, but i bet ashley would have him back tomorrow.

dont think pardew would set foot within 36 miles of newcastle though.

If Rafa walks be afraid,  be very afraid.  All Ashley has to do is go to an F1 race and whisper Pardew's name 3 times and he will return.

If Rafa walks be afraid,  be very afraid.  All Ashley has to do is go to an F1 race and whisper Pardew's name 3 times and he will return.

If Rafa walks, I'm done with the club.

Me too.

Think this will be the opinion of a lot of people

I will never be done with the club, if you can turn off an emotion just like that then I would question how much passion you actually had in the first place however should we not go up and Rafa leaves then I would do my best to stay away from anything connected with the club unfortunately that would include this place. I am fed up with this club having a negative impact on my mental state, I don't think I could take another failure that failing to go up would very much be.

We're going up don't worry.

Lots have people have said over the last couple of years that they're done with NUFC, or cited eventualities that would see them pack it all in. I'm doubtful many of us could truly do that, but allowing a situation where Benitez walks would be just about as bad as it gets. Never mind the relegations, the embarrassments and the horrendous PR decisions, we've dropped massively lucky here and need to make the most of it.

I know some people aren't fans of his systems and brand of football so far but he's literally the best manager a club of our present stature could possibly hope for. The most qualified, most highly decorated, most experienced, most respected, you name it. And that's just considering matters on the pitch, he's also doing a fantastic job rebuilding the club's connection with its fans and the local community.

Forcing him out would be absolutely criminal.

We're going up don't worry.

Lots have people have said over the last couple of years that they're done with NUFC, or cited eventualities that would see them pack it all in. I'm doubtful many of us could truly do that, but allowing a situation where Benitez walks would be just about as bad as it gets. Never mind the relegations, the embarrassments and the horrendous PR decisions, we've dropped massively lucky here and need to make the most of it.

I know some people aren't fans of his systems and brand of football so far but he's literally the best manager a club of our present stature could possibly hope for. The most qualified, most highly decorated, most experienced, most respected, you name it. And that's just considering matters on the pitch, he's also doing a fantastic job rebuilding the club's connection with its fans and the local community.

Forcing him out would be absolutely criminal.

Amen.

He's a gift from the gods in relation to the current owner's shithouse decision history.

Noticeable how a proper manager has come in and completely cleared out the shite, stepping stoners and general arseholes.

He's identified the issues from the off and set about changing a completely broken sporting culture.

You don't get that with a Steve Bruce or whoever.