Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This has been the most uninspiring promotion ever its just been so fucking eurgh and meh all season...boring turgid horrible football by fucking useless individuals

We have so much shite not just in our squad but our first 11 and subs....need 10 new players in the summer or our stay in the premier league will be very short

Let's say Huddersfield win the game in hand, we're 5 clear with 12 to play for. Looking at the fixtures I think we'll be fine. The title is gone but I think we'll be one point from promotion on Monday.

Let's say Huddersfield win the game in hand, we're 5 clear with 12 to play for. Looking at the fixtures I think we'll be fine. The title is gone but I think we'll be one point from promotion on Monday.

There is no way Huddersfield are winning all there remaining games tbh, there form is sketchy and they have an inform Derby and Fulham to play in there next two.

There is no way Huddersfield are winning all there remaining games tbh, there form is sketchy and they have an inform Derby and Fulham to play in there next two.

There's a chance, so people can rightly be nervous. 

Huddersfield I expect will win their last three so we've got to hope they can drop points against Fulham and Derby to make life easier for us. If they lose just one of those games we only need to win two of our four to seal the deal.

It's not over yet but getting close.

There's a chance, so people can rightly be nervous. 

Well yeah, its still possible, but its not probable.

Why can't this club f***ing do it the easy way for a change, every single time we shoot ourselves in the foot in some way. f***ing hell!

For me (stating the obvious) the failure to strengthen in Jan, another great decision by our glorious leader, is biting us on the arse hugely now.

I'm still confident that we can go up in the top 2 (title has gone: and credit is due to Hughton for that), but it's a lot tighter than it should be.

Our squad is not as good as many make out (idiots like that Durham twat from talkshite etc) and for me Rafa has made some mistakes as well.

Gayle being out in particular, but also our reliance on shite like Colback, Gouff and not having the option of dropping Lascelles etc ( a decent player who is out of form imo) is making this far harder than it should be.

if, as many say, this league is 'piss poor', then we should be up by now. truth is it may lack quality but the competition is fierce and we are a huge scalp and motivation for teams to 'stuff it to the big team'

I'm still at a 7.

70% confident of doing this, but as usual we are making a fucking meal of things.

Im not really confident at all. The wheels are in motion of a capitulation. We are under so much pressure now.

Huddersfield are under much more pressure to win every game. One more slip up from them and they are fucked.

I've gone from a 9 to an 8, still pretty certain we'll get there but we are making tough work of this and it could go down to the last game which would make for an extremely tense few weeks.