Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

What stands us in good stead is a Rafa side just doesn't do losing streaks so if we do lose it is usually followed up by a quick draw or a win as we are finding out. In that regard for us to not go up we would have to go on losing streaks. I just can't see it. Just winning streaks from now on in, happy days!

What stands us in good stead is a Rafa side just doesn't do losing streaks so if we do lose it is usually followed up by a quick draw or a win as we are finding out. In that regard for us to not go up we would have to go on losing streaks. I just can't see it. Just winning streaks from now on in, happy days!

Agree with that. We'll lose some games, but does feel this season, we'll respond well to that, and go on a really good run.

9.5 at the moment. Been looking at some other boards and have to say that Brighton have some right precious fans knocking about. Some of them obviously think that Rafa is managing a pub team and will fuck off to

some team knocking around the PL relegation zone come January. As much I like Hughton I'd like to see them lose a few just to bring them down a peg or two.

I'm still at 7, way too early yet to let over confidence seep in. From what I've seen we are comfortably the best team in this league but we have to maintain our focus if we want to go up. but to be on 31 point already (a third of the way to the target of 90 plus) is excellent, already a big gap to the 7th placed team, if the poll was "playoffs or better" I would be as close to a 10 as you could get at this stage. 

9.5 at the moment. Been looking at some other boards and have to say that Brighton have some right precious fans knocking about. Some of them obviously think that Rafa is managing a pub team and will fuck off to

some team knocking around the PL relegation zone come January. As much I like Hughton I'd like to see them lose a few just to bring them down a peg or two.

Can't hate them too much for their dislike of Palace and utter disdain of Pardew though. Clearly don't know much about Benitez if they think he'll run to a relegation threatened team in the Premiership though when "managerial merry-go-round is in full swing".

Only Liverpool can take Rafa from us, Perhaps Arsenal but I don't think they would want him. I still think Ashley will sanction a big signing in January and Rafa is here for the long term.

Three tough league games coming up now against three teams who are revitalised in recent weeks.

Coming through these games unbeaten and I cant see us losing another game before the end of the year.

Was a 9 before the start of the season and still a 9, we're still in touching distance of those behind us but I expect us to start pulling away now.

Preston have helped us out massively in the last 3 weeks, drew against Brighton, beat Huddersfield and Norwich all back to back. Let's hope there form stops next week.

Before that there was a draw against Brum and the beat Villa, both also good for us. The worse Villa's start to the season the better because they have the players/finance to shoot up the table if they get their act together.