Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Not gonna beat around the bush, I've gone from an 8 to a 4 after watching that. We're going nowhere on the last few performances, and fairly so.

Not gonna lie, you're a mug. 8.

It's taken longer than I expected to get here, but this is where we'll be for pretty much the rest of the season. If anything we are punching below our weight while everyone else has been going full throttle to stay ahead of the pack. We are top in second gear tbh. I think we'll pull far away by Christmas.

Don't think we'll be out of the top 2 all season from now on.

Think us, Norwich and Brighton will dance around the top 3 positions until the end of the season.

Yep, Brighton look strong. Brum and Sheff wed are the only two teams we've not played in the top bit of the league and they have both been putting some impressive results together.  Still a lot of sides at the top, and not very happy that villa got a last minute win, that may be a springboard for them. But if we can pound out another 4 or 5 wins on the bounce, don't think anyone will knock us off the top again all season.

Guest firetotheworks

Not gonna beat around the bush, I've gone from an 8 to a 4 after watching that. We're going nowhere on the last few performances, and fairly so.

Not gonna lie, you're a mug. 8.

[emoji38]

You actually thought we had a less than 50% chance of promotion?

I'm an already cynical Newcastle fan, Ian. The first sign of trouble and I fold.

Lets not get too carried away, if Huddersfield win by 12 or more tonight we're off the top again.

:D 

That's also nearly as many as they've scored all season.

Things still looking rosy all across the board. Scoring loads, conceding few, and outpassing and outshooting opponents both home and away. A little dependent on Gayle for goals perhaps, but we've got the best manager in the league if we need a workaround there. Buying in January is also an option if something serious were to happen.