Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

34 points from From 15 games is way better than I thought we would be at at this point (1/3 or so of the way through the season).  We are on course for North of the 100 point mark. Before a ball had been kicked I thought around November/December  we would satrt to show what we are made of, with our depth in the squad, smaller teams would start to fall away as the schedule started to take bite. A good couple of months now and we'll be standing good, it's already going to be tough for at least two teams to catch us and a shocking run of form, akin to McClaren's Derby for us not to at very least make the playoffs now.

Need to look at the fixture list but may move up to an 8 after today

:lol:

34 points from From 15 games is way better than I thought we would be at at this point (1/3 or so of the way through the season).  We are on course for North of the 100 point mark. Before a ball had been kicked I thought around November/December  we would satrt to show what we are made of, with our depth in the squad, smaller teams would start to fall away as the schedule started to take bite. A good couple of months now and we'll be standing good, it's already going to be tough for at least two teams to catch us and a shocking run of form, akin to McClaren's Derby for us not to at very least make the playoffs now.

Need to look at the fixture list but may move up to an 8 after today

:lol:

I know, optimism and reality eating away at my inner pessimism. When we are 500 points ahead with 2 games to go I may move to a 10 :)

If we have 45 points before Xmas we will p*ss it

We will now have lost 4 out of 10 that is not a promotion winning teams form if you look at the league We are only about 3 points from teams in bottom half. Behind the might of Brentford Birmingham bristol city etc

The questions need to be thrown at Rafa because it's simply not good enough. Norwich are the only team who has looked capable of bouncing straight back imo...Us and Villa prepare for year 2 with this s***

I don't exactly trust you tbh.

I love me some stats. We are 8 games away from the halfway point in the season. If we just win half of those games and lose the other 4 then we'll be on 46 points, which would be on course for 90 plus which surely will be enough for auto promotion.

I feel sorry for most of the top 10 teams apart from Brighton. A lot of them look fairly good with a good chance of automatic promotion or at least the playoffs.

Only it won't happen because we are in this division!

I'd say it's basically two from three already for the automatics. Us, Brighton and Norwich.

Norwich look poor and are being found out a little now. I think the pick of teams outside ourselves and Brighton (who look like a class above right now) are Reading, Leeds and Fulham.