Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Its on BBC Newcastle radio but the match will go off for people outside of the UK. Iv just bought a vpn in the hope it works but tried it on iplayer with no luck.

What VPN did you get?  For iplayer and stuff like that you need one where you can select the server location.

Not sure how Shelvey is a sitting mid? He barely defends :lol: He'll get forward plenty.

It's actually a perfect balance, if the player actually perform anyway, Hayden can sit in deep and mop up, Shelvey can distribute the ball forward and Diame and attack and be the creative playmaker. Other then Anita its a good setup, it's probably more a 4-3-3 then a 4-2-3-1.

You guys are crazy. The team is perfectly fine.

Only thing i don't particularly like is Anita on the wing tbh, even if Richie isn't fit to start i'd still rather Perez there. The rest is completely fine though.

I think with Janmaat on that side he wants someone that is more capable of covering out wide. Ritchie as a more traditional wide man would have done so, but is apparently not fit. Can see why he opted for Anita ahead of Perez instead.

With Janmaat there we should still get some service from the right. While it's frustrating to see Anita playing there, people have to realise that we are missing Ritchie and Sissoko who would normally line up wide right.

What's the problem with Ritchie?

So pleased Rafa dropped, the weak links from last week.

Perfect team bar Anita. Personally Janmaat better at right mid and Anita at right back, why not just switch the pair, and team would look right.

Is Anita not just part of a midfield 3?? Pretty sure he won't be on the wing like..

Where do you think Diame is playing so?

I thought it would be more of a 4-3-2-1 with Diame and Aaron's playing behind the striker.

Obviously not though  :lol: