Newcastle United vs Reading - 17/08/16 @ 7.45pm - No TV

tgarve

Must win. Bristol city away will be tough and we know what we are like away from home. Norwich villa Brighton Derby all to follow too. Don't get our act together soon we could be still bottom 6 fter 8 games.

Wonder if we constantly play it wide and cross it in with nobody in there to do anything

Can I suggest a Tena Lady?

Must win. Bristol city away will be tough and we know what we are like away from home. Norwich villa Brighton Derby all to follow too. Don't get our act together soon we could be still bottom 6 fter 8 games.

Wonder if we constantly play it wide and cross it in with nobody in there to do anything

Just being realistic.

Have people forgot that Haidara is also shit when he plays?

He was less solid defensively, but he did overlap much better than Dummett which in this division might be more important. Our goals conceded so far have mostly been due to errors by the centre backs.

Just being realistic.

Problem with so many on here is that Rafa can do no wrong. Yet he is failing miserably in many aspects of his role. 1: Recruitment has been dog shit, with us still not addressing key positions, 2: Performances absolutely horrendous.

Being realistic is not allowed.

Problem with so many on here is that Rafa can do no wrong. Yet he is failing miserably in many aspects of his role. 1: Recruitment has been dog shit, with us still not addressing key positions, 2: Performances absolutely horrendous.

Aye, three games is far too long to give a manager who's proven to be a winner everywhere he's gone like :rolleyes:  Disagreeing with decisions is one thing, but having a go at him at this stage is absolutely pathetic.  Recruitment isn't finished BTW.

I hardly call is a problem that people on here want to give their trust to a manager who's proven he's top class, quite the opposite.

Problem with so many on here is that Rafa can do no wrong. Yet he is failing miserably in many aspects of his role. 1: Recruitment has been dog s***, with us still not addressing key positions, 2: Performances absolutely horrendous.

Aye, three games is far too long to give a manager who's proven to be a winner everywhere he's gone like :rolleyes:  Disagreeing with decisions is one thing, but having a go at him at this stage is absolutely pathetic.  Recruitment isn't finished BTW.

I hardly call is a problem that people on here want to give their trust to a manager who's proven he's top class, quite the opposite.

Isn't disagreeing with decisions the same as having a go?

I also disagree with the fact we haven't signed a central midfield player who can control the game for us (i don't actually think he will fix this issue before the deadline is closed fwiw), I disagree with the fact he has played Anita RW so far this season and persevered with him despite his obvious failings there, I disagree with the fact that Paul Dummett is still our 1st choice left back irrespective of it being 100% obvious he isn't up to the job and I disagree with his uber negative tactics as if we are fucking Burton Albion. In fact Burton Albion are more expansive with lesser resources.

In hindsight I actually think we would have stayed up last season had we had another manager in charge, his tactics killed us at Aston Villa. A result had we got it would have seen us remain in the top flight.

There has been no sign that Rafa is making better decisions with the club than his predecessors. At this stage, based on his performance since he arrived he has shown little to justify the hype surrounding him.

Just being realistic.

Problem with so many on here is that Rafa can do no wrong. Yet he is failing miserably in many aspects of his role. 1: Recruitment has been dog s***, with us still not addressing key positions, 2: Performances absolutely horrendous.

Or maybe the vast majority are sensible minded people and believe that, in time, one of the world's best managers will turn this basket case of a club around.

Before Fulham we were unbeaten in ages, no need to get hysterical over a couple of defeats

Just being realistic.

Or maybe the vast majority are sensible minded people and believe that, in time, one of the world's best managers will turn this basket case of a club around.

Before Fulham we were unbeaten in ages, no need to get hysterical over a couple of defeats

Did you expect us to lose to both Fulham and Huddersfield before the start of the season?

Also in the manner that we lost both games?

Just being realistic.

Did you expect us to lose to both Fulham and Huddersfield before the start of the season?

No. I also didn't expect us to go 6 unbeaten at the back end of last season either. That's the beauty of football. If it always went the way you expected there would be no point.

Just relax, safe in the knowledge he will get it right.

Just being realistic.

No. I also didn't expect us to go 6 unbeaten at the back end of last season either. That's the beauty of football. If it always went the way you expected there would be no point.

Just relax, safe in the knowledge he will get it right.

Okay i'll take your word for it. I really hope i'm proved wrong.

.com saying Gamez is not match fit. We had the holy trinity against Fulham, two of them against Huddersfield, and probably all three of them on Wednesday. No wonder we are shit so far.

Yet he was on the bench on Saturday and warming up on the touchline.

If he's fit enough to be on the bench then he has to be fit to play surely.