Newcastle United vs Reading - 17/08/16 @ 7.45pm - No TV

tgarve

I would definitely give Gouffran a shot. He has been good on occasions he just was never a defensive winger.

Lets also try get Shola and Obertan back on loans for cover

Bit harsh on Gouffran that.  I'd certainly give him a chance.  He was quite highly rated by most on here at first.  He's just not a defensive winger.  I'm not saying he's good but certainly worth a shot in the Championship.

I would definitely give Gouffran a shot. He has been good on occasions he just was never a defensive winger.

Bit harsh on Gouffran that.  I'd certainly give him a chance.  He was quite highly rated by most on here at first.  He's just not a defensive winger.  I'm not saying he's good but certainly worth a shot in the Championship.

Or an attacking winger. Or any sort of footballer at all really.

There seemed to be a point where his aggression in the way he played just went. He stopped trying to drive forward when in possession, when he had looked tricky at first, and stopped making runs into the box, it was like he'd suddenly been told he wasn't allowed to attack anymore.

There seemed to be a point where his aggression in the way he played just went. He stopped trying to drive forward when in possession, when he had looked tricky at first, and stopped making runs into the box, it was like he'd suddenly been told he wasn't allowed to attack anymore.

:pardsgrin:

I'd like to think we are going to win this tonight, but I don't have any confidence in the depleted side we are putting out. Gouffran and Riviere ffs. We'd have more chance of scoring if they swapped positions.

I'd like to think we are going to win this tonight, but I don't have any confidence in the depleted side we are putting out. Gouffran and Riviere ffs. We'd have more chance of scoring if they swapped positions.

Who says these are starting like  :lol:

Who says these are starting like  :lol:

That was the talk yesterday in here with all the bib speculation. It might just be a kick up the arse for those currently starting I suppose. That would make more sense.