Newcastle United vs Reading - 17/08/16 @ 7.45pm - No TV

tgarve

Rafa Benitez wasn't the reason we were relegated or a significant which is what you seem to be asserting and which people have issue with. He's had 2 games this season where everyone, including you shinty, is asking questions of the preparations for this season. One is fair enough and the other fucking ridiculous and the sort of stick the morlocks like to try and beat us with.

Guest firetotheworks

'Truth' that's proven to be wrong is more commonly known as false/horse shit btw. Calling your daft opinion the truth doesn't make it so, nor does adding 'end of' at the end, just to save me posting that later on.

You think Rafa got us relegated, I'm sure you can understand why everyone thinks you're risible.

Not to mention no team has gone on the run Rafa had at the end of last season and still been relegated, the guy is a top manager not a miracle worker.

Everyone has concerns, when you lose your first two games after relegation you have to have concerns. The difference is most are not pissing their knickers and believing the best manager we've had since Sir Bobby isn't up to the task.

'Truth' that's proven to be wrong is more commonly known as false/horse s*** btw. Calling your daft opinion the truth doesn't make it so, nor does adding 'end of' at the end, just to save me posting that later on.

You think Rafa got us relegated, I'm sure you can understand why everyone thinks you're risible.

For me he had a "chance " of saving us, as no doubt did you,;we in truth thought he would.

I admit the mind set of the club seems to have changed with his introduction but ultimately results will like every manager around these days decide if he is successful.

Rafa seems to be beyond any dissent..why?

'Truth' that's proven to be wrong is more commonly known as false/horse s*** btw. Calling your daft opinion the truth doesn't make it so, nor does adding 'end of' at the end, just to save me posting that later on.

For me he had a "chance " of saving us, as no doubt did you,;we in truth thought he would.

I admit the mind set of the club seems to have changed with his introduction but ultimately results will like every manager around these days decide if he is successful.

Rafa seems to be beyond any dissent..why?

Because it's taken us years to finally sign a proper manager so we don't want rid of him after two games into the season. It's not fucking rocket science.

Iirc  Mbabu played right back really well first half in our mauling away to Citeh last year, had Sterling in his pocket/ended-up subbed. .. not sure what's most depressing about that, the fact I am using a 6-1 defeat to illustrate good defending or the fact that dominating a £40m player is now 'meh'. Anyhow, if fit I'd be keen to see young Kev at right back with Janmaat in front of him and Ritchie on opposite side, and Gamez at left back.

With two players who put themselves about in the wide MF roles, I think we'd get away with just Hayden in the middle alongside Shelvey. 

Iirc  Mbabu played right back really well first half in our mauling away to Citeh last year, had Sterling in his pocket/ended-up subbed. .. not sure what's most depressing about that, the fact I am using a 6-1 defeat to illustrate good defending or the fact that dominating a £40m player is now 'meh'. Anyhow, if fit I'd be keen to see young Kev at right back with Janmaat in front of him and Ritchie on opposite side, and Gamez at left back.

With two players who put themselves about in the wide MF roles, I think we'd get away with just Hayden in the middle alongside Shelvey.

Pretty sure we loaned him out? Agree though that he seemed to be better than anything Dummet has ever offered us in his short cameo last season.

Yep, my bad. Gamez at right then, Mbabu left. Footy management, simples!

mbabu seems to be a bit of a conundrum. whilst others look great in training, get picked, then dont do it on match day. seems this kid is the other way around. seen nothing wrong with hime during his (brief) playing time but he's still not getting picked. may be an attitude problem in training??