Newcastle United vs Reading - 17/08/16 @ 7.45pm - No TV

tgarve

Rafa must find something, can't go and maybe thats a blessing, lose this and we've made a huge mistake employing Rafa.

pissy knickers? you bet, but im not getting £2million a year to come up with this s***

0-3 no heart, no idea 

:lol: Wut

stop buying sh1te

start winning games

stop playing sh1te players

stop with the round pegs stuff

get some motivation

get some tactics

look like you know what ya doing and i'm all aboard the Rafalution, keep going and i expect a big kiss of my arse.

seriously, im not convinced, never have been, i love his talk, he "seemed" to be the man, however i sit looking at the table..........still happy are you?

:lol: :lol:

Such a low standard of WUMing.

Rafa must find something, can't go and maybe thats a blessing, lose this and we've made a huge mistake employing Rafa.

pissy knickers? you bet, but im not getting £2million a year to come up with this s***

0-3 no heart, no idea 

[emoji38] Wut

stop buying sh1te

start winning games

get some motivation

get some tactics

look like you know what ya doing and i'm all aboard the Rafalution, keep going and i expect a big kiss of my arse.

seriously, im not convinced, never have been, i love his talk, he "seemed" to be the man, however i sit looking at the table..........still happy are you?

[emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28]

Who do you want exactly?

a football team that functions, he took charge of a premier league club/team, managed to relegate us( but thats ok its Rafa) and has currently took charge of two demoralising defeats for both the fans and the players, i just don't get this love in with him.

i want something that resembles a team, are you saying we have that? 

really?

0-3 no heart, no idea 

[emoji38] Wut

stop buying sh1te

start winning games

get some motivation

get some tactics

Who do you want exactly?

a football team that functions, he took charge of a premier league club/team, managed to relegate us( but thats ok its Rafa) and has currently took charge of two demoralising defeats for both the fans and the players, i just don't get this love in with him.

really?

Guest firetotheworks

Hahahaha, what an embarrassment. "managed to relegate us" is the give away that it's either WUMing or just pure, unbridled stupidity like.

I feel like Aarons isn't being given long enough in games to properly judge, I know we've only had two but he only played 20 minutes against Fulham which was a mistake and also only played 45 minutes yesterday, while persisting with Anita at LM.

What does Rafa have against having 2 wingers on the field ffs!

Sels

Anita Mbemba Lascelles Gamez

Tiote

Sissoko Diame Shelvey Ritchie

Gayle

Id rather not have Shelvey in there but the alternatives aren't appealing at all.

Not going to happen even though both are being paid 100 grand a week between them. I think it will be the same team with the only difference Perez will possibly play in place of Aarons and wouldn't surprise me if the Anita love in continues in place of Hayden.

0-3 no heart, no idea 

[emoji38] Wut

stop buying sh1te

start winning games

get some motivation

get some tactics

Who do you want exactly?

really?

I'm sure being a WUM is against forum rules. If he doesn't get banned then he's going on my ignore list. Tired of him already.

0-3 no heart, no idea 

[emoji38] Wut

stop buying sh1te

start winning games

get some motivation

get some tactics

Who do you want exactly?

really?

I'm sure being a WUM is against forum rules. If he doesn't get banned then he's going on my ignore list. Tired of him already.

He has got some points concerning the buying, tactics, playing players who are not up to it, playing players out of position - but I agree that it is too early to say and I still have faith he will turn it round and get us on track (hopefully). There are some concerns and questioning of tactics especially so far though without a doubt. Needs to get a striker, winger and left back asap and hopefully this week.

really?

You can't be for real.

The side is too unbalanced at present with all the play going through Ritchie on one flank. I think Rafa's had Anita on the right so he can sit while Janmaat bombs on, which sounds fine in theory as a workaround but hasn't worked at all thus far. I'd have liked to see Aarons given a run-out on the left but if he was as bad as has been suggested yesterday then Perez is the natural choice IMO. His lack of physicality is far less of an issue coming off the left and he can cut inside to good effect. We had a similar problem in 09/10 where teams eventually cottoned onto the fact that most of our attacks came through Enrique and Jonas and just packed that flank - it was only really after Routledge signed that we began to look convincing. Stick Perez on the left with license to come inside and there's ample quality on either flank for the time being IMO, although signing a proper winger should obviously be a priority.

really?

You can't be for real.

Course not. Best not to feed the troll anymore tbh.

Henderson being in his avatar tells us everything we need to know.

Called it days ago

Really.so far wrong, season ticket holder for 27 years.leazes end currently...just to prove that, the kid at half time made a right horlicks of the target game, the cheeseburgers have gone up to £4 , 2 newcastle fans had a ruck in the platinum club seats and the huddersfield fans out sung us.only by being there would you have known.

Seriously im not wumming, im massively concerned at our early position, but not unexpected by me.

If you dont like the truth then fair enough, i hope im proved wrong.how can i be wumming when everything i have said is true? (Hard to take? Or just blind faith?)