Newcastle United 4 - 1 Reading - 17/08/16 - Post-match reaction from page 38

Disco

by the way, with that sky news hq feed...why in the living fuck do they have full recorded video access? for a highlights show? I understand we can internally record our matches etc etc etc but...why...not...broadcast? :lol: its like live broadcast to nobody but sky? :lol:

by the way, with that sky news hq feed...why in the living f*** do they have full recorded video access? for a highlights show? I understand we can internally record our matches etc etc etc but...why...not...broadcast? :lol: its like live broadcast to nobody but sky? :lol:

Broadcast rights.

by the way, with that sky news hq feed...why in the living fuck do they have full recorded video access? for a highlights show? I understand we can internally record our matches etc etc etc but...why...not...broadcast? :lol: its like live broadcast to nobody but sky? :lol:

Rights. If, say, NBC came and said "We want all Champo matches, here's what we offer!" then there'd be no issue. It's nonsense, however. As the main issue seems to be that the EFL aren't offering any major packages out to broadcasters bar one match per round. I mean, third tier matches in Norway are all available for streaming. That's part-time teams being televised 26 times a year.