Newcastle United v Cheltenham Town 23/08/16 @ 19:45 (Live on ALL channels)

morla84

Aye Perez has got to play imo. Aarons too. They can't continue to be this pants, surely. Plus we really need them.

I think Perez is getting close to last chance saloon with Rafa. I don't know if he's got his eye on a move somewhere else, but his weak performances at this level are a concern.

Aye Perez has got to play imo. Aarons too. They can't continue to be this pants, surely. Plus we really need them.

I think Perez is getting close to last chance saloon with Rafa. I don't know if he's got his eye on a move somewhere else, but his weak performances at this level are a concern.

He was absolute dogshit all of last season too but people use the fact that we had McClaren as manager for the majority of the season as some sort of excuse for him.

I'd throw in a few squad players, players who haven't looked great and those who need to get match fit.

Sels

Janmaat      Hanley      Lascelles      Dummett

Colback    Shelvey

Sissoko                  Perez                  Aarons   

Mitro

Newcastle United is playing almost everyday! Championship and internal cups is a great combo.

Just imagine. A Championship title plus a Cup (League or FA). It would be awesome!

Not going to happen. If it did then I'd start building the Rafa statue myself.

We may get a decent run in the cups but I can't see us winning one.

Cash turnstiles will be open.

I think they are expecting a very low turnout, even the higher tiers of the Gallowgate haven't been on sale. Not sure if that area is going to closed off during match or if they are saving those seats for the cash turnstiles.

Newcastle United is playing almost everyday! Championship and internal cups is a great combo.

Just imagine. A Championship title plus a Cup (League or FA). It would be awesome!

Not going to happen. If it did then I'd start building the Rafa statue myself.

We may get a decent run in the cups but I can't see us winning one.

some positive belief you've got there.