Brentford manager: Alan Judge won't join Newcastle this summer

Nobody

I think Rafa wants to strengthen as much as possible, but also find a good balance when it comes to money/quality. My feeling is that he doesn't want to spend crazy money on too many players that he thinks won't be good enough for us when/if we are in terms PL again. First we have to get there of course, but I think he is trying to keep some of the powder dry and not end up with too many average PL players next year that he's had to pay relatively much money for. Because he knows that we will be able to attract a total different calibre of players if we are a PL side again. It's a very thin line to go because we have to get promoted as well, but I'm sure he is trying to find the right balance. Saying that it's essential that we get a few more that can go straight into the side.

Sels

Yedlin Mbemba Lascelles LB

Ritchie Diame Hayden Judge

Gayle

Mitrovic

O

good enough with new LB?

The issue remains that Judge will miss at least another 2-3 months

and that's really a 4-4-2. Can Rafa do that ?

Have a feeling the 'right' right winger wasn't available at the right price. Rafa has experimented with Anita and Gouffran, who has earned a minor reprieve, and we will persist with these until better become available and focus our finances on strengthening other aspects of the team.

Anyone have a clue about this fella, have never seen him play or watched Brentford much.

Did he get selected for the Euro's?

Heard he has a good number of assists from the chron

No, he has a broken leg.

Diminutive Winger/attacking midfielder. Decent shot/cross.

Not too dissimilar to Ritchie.

Anyone have a clue about this fella, have never seen him play or watched Brentford much.

No, he has a broken leg.

Aye, he's very similar in style to Ritchie :thup:

No, he has a broken leg.

Aye, he's very similar in style to Ritchie :thup:

Is he a LB ? I thought we were getting a fullback

Seems like the sort of attacker Benitez wants/needs to play a more possession-based game. Does appear similar to Ritchie; not loads of pace but good close control, passing, delivery and vision. A hard worker too. Can imagine they’d be part of a very flexible 3 behind Mitro/Gayle.

As he doesn’t seem to rely on speed, you’d like to think if there were any effects from the injury then it wouldn’t knack his game up much.