DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Looking at the advanced metrics....his passing probably was bit off at 75% rate on something close to 50 passes. 2 key passes (obviously one is the assist). 2 tackles on 2 attempts but that is always hard to discern so take that FWIW. Also he was only dispossessed once so that is pretty good for an attacking fullback that is going all the way up field.

Certainly hope Lazaar can replaicate since there is likely only gonna be one striker and while I  think Yedlin will play a lot just because of the amount of games, Rafa trusts Anita...... but I truly believe that in a one striker formation you have to have a fullback that can do what Yedlin can down the flank consistently. Since Anita is the trusted one, someone on the left needs to be that guy IMHO.

Guest neesy111

His withdrawal from the game cost us the three points. He was the main outlet and his pace scared villa to death. Big miss after he went off.

It did - but was equally due to moving Hayden out of midfield and brining on a headless chicken. Lost all our composure and fell apart.

Tiote was very poor.

His withdrawal from the game cost us the three points. He was the main outlet and his pace scared villa to death. Big miss after he went off.

It did - but was equally due to moving Hayden out of midfield and brining on a headless chicken. Lost all our composure and fell apart.

I thought this too 90%, 5% Sels being shit and 5% Gayle not rounding the keeper one on one or passing back to Gouff down the left.

Didn't see reasons for glowing praise. Did see multiple unforced errors: mainly dodgy as fuck passing in the first half. He's fast, looks like a hairdresser, silly first name,  and seems a bit of a waste of space. In all respects reminds me of a defensive version of Sterling. Imagine those two on the same wing... Would be like an autobahn crossed with a skid pan: fast as fuck but never get anywhere. Raheem seems to have had a resurgence, and let's face it cost shed loads of dosh, so hoping the 'positive' similarities  continue.

Didn't see reasons for glowing praise. Did see multiple unforced errors: mainly dodgy as f*** passing in the first half. He's fast, looks like a hairdresser, silly first name,  and seems a bit of a waste of space. In all respects reminds me of a defensive version of Sterling. Imagine those two on the same wing... Would be like an autobahn crossed with a skid pan: fast as f*** but never get anywhere. Raheem seems to have had a resurgence, and let's face it cost shed loads of dosh, so hoping the 'positive' similarities  continue.

He was excellent yesterday man.

MOTM yesterday. Game changed when he went off.

Thought Clarke was personally, but he was a close 2nd.

Aye Clarke had a very good game as well.

E Achieved.

When does he receive the honorary Lee Clarke 'E' added to his name? First MOM?

Didn't see reasons for glowing praise. Did see multiple unforced errors: mainly dodgy as fuck passing in the first half. He's fast, looks like a hairdresser, silly first name,  and seems a bit of a waste of space. In all respects reminds me of a defensive version of Sterling. Imagine those two on the same wing... Would be like an autobahn crossed with a skid pan: fast as fuck but never get anywhere. Raheem seems to have had a resurgence, and let's face it cost shed loads of dosh, so hoping the 'positive' similarities  continue.

There's another thing which bothers me about this lad apart from the brainless haircut, he is unreasonably handsome. Will he still go up for the headers if it means spoiling the hairline or marking up that pretty face?

There's another thing which bothers me about this lad apart from the brainless haircut, he is unreasonably handsome. Will he still go up for the headers if it means spoiling the hairline or marking up that pretty face?

D ain't no bitch.

Didn't see reasons for glowing praise. Did see multiple unforced errors: mainly dodgy as f*** passing in the first half. He's fast, looks like a hairdresser, silly first name,  and seems a bit of a waste of space. In all respects reminds me of a defensive version of Sterling. Imagine those two on the same wing... Would be like an autobahn crossed with a skid pan: fast as f*** but never get anywhere. Raheem seems to have had a resurgence, and let's face it cost shed loads of dosh, so hoping the 'positive' similarities  continue.

He had a decent second half, the part of it he lasted. Just watched the game again and still think he was a liability in the first.

He had a decent second half, the part of it he lasted. Just watched the game again and still think he was a liability in the first.

A liability in the first half? Were you in the away end doing class A drugs or what?

A liability in the first half? Were you in the away end doing class A drugs or what?

if you were being overly critical, really overly critical the only thing you could say about his first half performances is that he misplaced 2-3 reasonably simple passes that could have led to them breaking away and catching us, but even that's a stretch tbh

think he's quality at this level