DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Know f*** all about him other than he's quick, and he's never going to be good enough for us. He doesn't even deserve to wear the shirt as his bedtime pyjama's, let alone on a football pitch.

:lol: I really like him now, prefer him to Anita in this league tbh.

I'd love to get a left back in the mould of Yedlin for next season.

Obviously not even close in ability but I admire Walker and Rose for Spurs. Someone similar to Yedlin on our left would be like the Spurs pair, just no idea who we could target. One for summer? Dummett is ok in the champ despite the stick he gets.

Obviously not even close in ability but I admire Walker and Rose for Spurs. Someone similar to Yedlin on our left would be like the Spurs pair, just no idea who we could target. One for summer? Dummett is ok in the champ despite the stick he gets.

I think he needs to improve his defensive game and he'd probably have better options than us if we get promoted but if Hull go down then I wouldn't mind us going for Andy Robertson

Olsson if Swansea go down? Always rated him despite only rubbish teams picking him up.

Guest firetotheworks

'Anti American'

Proceeds to quote posts without any mention of him being American at all. It's disgusting though apparently.

'Anti American'

Proceeds to quote posts without any mention of him being American at all. It's disgusting though apparently.

There was a weird fetish for a little while about correlating his hairstyle and his level of intelligence. We won't unpack that one...

I really like that Amavi guy at Villa for LB.

I do too but I must confess I haven't seen him more than a handful of times.

He's been woeful defensively every time I've seen them this year. Pretty sure it was him that said he was just signing for them as a stepping stone to greater things. How's that going mate?  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...