DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

He's a decent defender this lad, not just pace going forward.

Dunno like, as good as he was defensively V Derby he was as bad against QPR when everything they done came down his side.

Love him to develop some poise in their final third, gets in great positions but rarely looks like putting good balls in.

Dunno like, as good as he was defensively V Derby he was as bad against QPR when everything they done came down his side.

Love him to develop some poise in their final third, gets in great positions but rarely looks like putting good balls in.

Didn't he get two really good assists against Rotherham?

He's been absolutely fine defensively pretty much all season

He's work in progress, real potential there imo. Odd bad game here and there but i think he's look very good for the future.

Benitez went ballistic when he ended up just kicking the ball out for a goal-kick from our corner deep in injury-time. :lol:

And rightfully so. It's refreshing to see a manager on our touchline actually care about such things. Shteve would've smiled and nodded.

He's work in progress, real potential there imo. Odd bad game here and there but i think he's look very good for the future.

Yip, I'm with you there. One of the few I'd be happy to go into the Prem with if we get there.

My mother text me the other night saying "That lad with the yellow afro is the next Ben Arfa, so quick".

Bless, hope she doesn't find out he's a RB.

Is Cronky your mother?

If she was, I would of took her to Switzerland.

:lol:

A solid PL campaign under his belt (and some further development to his game) and SportsDirect United should have a nice sale & profit on it's hands.

Be interesting to see if Rafa, at the next club he manages beyond this season, looks to acquire Yedlin.

• 3 weeks later...

How many crosses did they put in from his side?

Quite a few 1st half.

Really can't remember anyone going down the line and whipping a ball in. They cut inside and ran along against his weaker foot. Midfielders should get involved there though.

Been very good lately but I thought he was poor yesterday. A couple of stupid sloppy passes in our own half. Also, I didn't like his crosses in general yesterday, to many balloon crosses floating in way too slowly making them ridiculously easy to defend against. He did well with the pass to Atsu at the end of the 1st half. Not sure why he put those high loose balls in to the box with Gouffran there against Dunk and Duffy or what his name was.

How many crosses did they put in from his side?

Quite a few 1st half.

Really can't remember anyone going down the line and whipping a ball in. They cut inside and ran along against his weaker foot. Midfielders should get involved there though.

The winger cut inside because he was right footed, was hardly going to run down the byline to kick it off his weak foot