Derby County v Newcastle United 10/09/2016 (Sky Sports 1) @ 5:30pm

HaydnNUFC

Going to this my first time going to Derby, another ground to tick off following us, must be about my 25th. 

Things are clicking now so fancy seeing a rare away win for me.  I went to Fulham and Huddersfield and we lost, I have stayed away since and we have won every one!

So if we lose we all know where to look!

Hope it's better than the win against us in their record low point scoring season.  I was there ?

Remember watching that on a Monday night, kenny Miller ?

The only thing I remember of that game was Setanta missing that goal due to them showing a replay. :lol:

Win. 2-3. Robert, Lua Lua and Dyer to score.

Laurent was fucking beautiful that day. Absolutely dragged us back into that match.

I was visiting my great grandma in the old folks home and it was on the radio. Ran round the place like a fucking maniac.

Laurent was f***ing beautiful that day. Absolutely dragged us back into that match.

I was visiting my great grandma in the old folks home and it was on the radio. Ran round the place like a f***ing maniac.

Hope you caught her.

Along with Southampton, we never ever seem to beat these.

We're in good form so should be looking to win, but our record against them makes me feel like I'd take a draw.

(Win at home, draw away = promoted innit)

Laurent was f***ing beautiful that day. Absolutely dragged us back into that match.

I was visiting my great grandma in the old folks home and it was on the radio. Ran round the place like a f***ing maniac.

Hope you caught her.

:lol:

Was anyone there when Shearer and Lee (best footy friends) ran into each other? Can't remember the score, just the sickening smashing of faces, with blood everywhere. Apparently they went out for a meal afterwards, like a pair of prizefighters.