Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Very hit and miss game I thought, but at least offers a different kind of threat. Great control and pass for the winner, sublime stuff.

yup. players like him are always hit and miss. but they always produce a moment or two of magic that could win a game. works hard too.

Had 3 extremely good balls played through to him and controlled one first time which resulted in a goal. Not sublime but a cut above this level. Arguably won us the game as a result. Exciting to watch but frustrating in terms of quality. A reliable 17th place premier league player.

Flair players are hit and miss because they're trying things. When you try the difficult (and important) things, they don't always come off, but it's a risk you must take otherwise you're Jack Colback.

I'll take the inevitable bad days with the good days, because we must. When it works, it unlocks teams. And it's the type of stuff we watch football for.

Flair players are hit and miss because they're trying things. When you try the difficult (and important) things, they don't always come off, but it's a risk you must take otherwise you're Jack Colback.

I'll take the inevitable bad days with the good days, because we must. When it works, it unlocks teams. And it's the type of stuff we watch football for.

:thup:

I'm not saying he's Messi or anything, just that he tries the important things rather than keeping it safe and simple. Every side needs that. Hell, FOOTBALL needs that. Sometimes it comes off, sometimes it doesn't, but if he does it in the correct areas of the pitch then that's fantastic and for me at least that's what I go to football matches to watch.

Really unlucky with his shot that was saved too. Just had to put it to either side a bit more, but very well struck. He is a problem for other teams out there. Really happy with him this season.

Guest gallows

Man of the match Christian Atsu had a hand in both goals at the Amex Stadium. 

He has had two great games. He should make the starting 11 always

Guest gallows

I don't think he was motm but he had a good game. Assists and goals change games and Atsu has final product.

Your opinion does not count

C5yWtA6WAAIl4dE.jpg

I really like him to be honest.

Thought in the first half yesterday he was decent. Second half, he dropped off a little but was still a threat and obviously he played a huge part for our winner.

Offers us something different and has pace to burn - something which defenders hate playing against.

Ritchie's 70 yard pass to Atsu was obscenely good.  And Atsu took like 1 touch to the control before sliding it deadweight to Ayoze. The entire move was on another level.