Newcastle United 4 - 3 Norwich City - 28/09/16 - Post-match bed-wetting from p39

Dave

The amount of pure unadulterated shite talked by people who aren't at the game, is really quite staggering.

It's why I don't really take opinions on here seriously unless I've seen the full 90 mins myself, although usually on tv as I only attend a few games a season these days.

Just why do the Mackems have a match thread for us on their forum???  :idiot2:

So we beat Norwich 4-3, Norwich had previously beaten Everton 2-0 at their place, Everton wiped the floor with Sunderland 3-0, so that makes us way better than the dirty mackems yes ?? Or is that Mackemlogic ?

So we can all keep having the always entertaining Who Is Most Obsessed debate :thup:

Shelvey was absolutely outstanding based on those highlights btw.

Set up how many chances?

Gayle's finishing aswell there. People said the first was easy, making that run isn't easy. The guys movement is superb, thats why he keeps getting chances.

That's a huge concern for me, in a certain sense, he's our main creative force, been ever present since the  Brighton game. We have no direct replacement for him. He's got to stay fit, on form and Rafa will need to think about resting him for the odd game here and there.

Looked at that thread.  It's full of 'lucky mags' type posts.

We absolutely battered them judging by the highlights and for the second game in a row should have been out of sight by halftime.  But aye, we're 'lucky'

Looked at that thread.  It's full of 'lucky mags' type posts.

We absolutely battered them judging by the highlights and for the second game in a row should have been out of sight by halftime.  But aye, we're 'lucky'

Looks like they had a 15-20 minute spell and that was it.

Can't remember us ever doing that in injury time. Anyone?

In my early days of supporting the lads (early 80's) we hit the 90th minute at home to Fulham (?) I think 1-2 down and won 3-2 with Kenny Wharton grabbing the winner. Then of course there's the Leicester 2-4 to 5-4 with McGhee's late goal, but I think only the winner was in stoppage time for that one.