Rotherham United vs Newcastle United - 01/10/16 at 3pm (not on UK TV)

Surprised Shelvey is fit for so many games in a row.

Just as well because he makes everything tick, would be worrying without him playing.

This is the bottom team, Anita would suffice as Shelvey would need a rest soon regardless.

What would be the point of having Murphy AND Mitrovic on the bench? :lol:

:lol: eh?

I know that Mitrovic and Murphy are similar players in that they hold the ball up, but when we already have a centre back in Mbemba on the bench wouldn't you not prefer Murphy on the bench than Hanley?

I know that Mitrovic and Murphy are similar players in that they hold the ball up, but when we already have a centre back in Mbemba on the bench wouldn't you not prefer Murphy on the bench than Hanley?

Not enough Hanley for me, would love just a bench full of the cunt.

It makes no difference as neither of them are going to come on.

Hanley and Mbemba are far more likely to be needed than Murphy, man (by virtue of us playing with more defenders than strikers). Mbemba is obviously LB cover too if Dummett pulls up.

It makes no difference as neither of them are going to come on.

:lol:

Think he's trying to find a balance between playing inform players & lads who's form is dodgy like Diame who might want to prove himself having had a couple dodgy games.

Looking forward to Atsu having a chance.

Still enough there to beat Rotherham but, with the 2 week break in mind, I would like to have seen him go full strength and go into the break full of confidence. If results go in our favour we could go top and as a side note there's nowt worse than stewing on a loss during the International break.