Barnsley vs Newcastle United - 18/10/16 @ 19:45 - No TV

Starting to get nervous for this now like. I suppose it's because there's always that feeling at the back of my mind that we're going to fuck it up.

Came in here to post the same thing :undecided:

We've had people posting that in every pre-match thread this season so fair to say the pessimism is unfounded.

Hello Barnsley fans  :hello:

http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?249731-Interesting-Newcastle-Views&s=caf489a11eec43832845265b913171ed

Anyone who thinks this will be a nice jolly up with those amicable folk from noocastle need a reality check.

****ing horrible club. Fans whos arrogance surpasses that of the fowls and have a tendency to cause carnage whereever they go.

Going to be a right laugh tonight.

Doormen and plod will be earning their corn.

Hello Barnsley fans  :hello:

http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?249731-Interesting-Newcastle-Views&s=caf489a11eec43832845265b913171ed

Anyone who thinks this will be a nice jolly up with those amicable folk from noocastle need a reality check.

****ing horrible club. Fans whos arrogance surpasses that of the fowls and have a tendency to cause carnage whereever they go.

Going to be a right laugh tonight.

Doormen and plod will be earning their corn.

whats interesting? :lol:

Barnsley is the sort of place that makes Rotherham or Doncaster look like a cosmopolitan 21st century living metropolis. Absolutely chocka with people who scream abuse at their own shadow because it's the wrong colour and can't produce documents stating where in Barnsley it's from.

Stifler getting 6 tickets in the hope that he could find some friends to go with, now had to hand them all out :lol:

Stifler got 12 tickets, 6 for his own friends, and 6 for friends of a friend. My friends are going with me, the others aren't.

Top man Stifler sorting me a few tickets for beam back tonight :thup:

Stifler getting 6 tickets in the hope that he could find some friends to go with, now had to hand them all out :lol:

Stifler got 12 tickets, 6 for his own friends, and 6 for friends of a friend. My friends are going with me, the others aren't.

Top man Stifler sorting me a few tickets for beam back tonight :thup:

No bother.