Barnsley vs Newcastle United - 18/10/16 @ 19:45 - No TV

No CB on the bench, though I suppose Dummett can move inside should one of the starting two get injured. Strong team, though I would have liked Atsu to keep his place ahead of the Gouff.

Or Hayden can move back to CB

Happy enough with that, but looking at the squad there isnt really a line up I wouldnt be particularly happy with.  I just hope Mitro gets a run out this time, even just 20 minutes at the end

why? we are banging them in without Mitro, im a fan but Gayle and this system can't be knocked  :coolsmiley:

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty good except Diame.

He's had a few bad moments, but he's been so much better than Perez like.

i'd dispute that, Perez will give you something but not a lot but a lot more than Diame judged on what ive seen of him ....Diame is a nothing player  :huff:

What a load of shite. :lol:

i'd dispute that, Perez will give you something but not a lot but a lot more than Diame judged on what ive seen of him ....Diame is a nothing player  :huff:

Don't think either will give much playing off Gayle.

Surprised that Mitro didn't get the nod after Gayle started barely 48 hrs ago, although Gayle is probably the better choice away from home. Mitro is going to start wondering about his future if he doesn't get more involvement soon.

Guest neesy111

What a load of shite. [emoji38]

This.

Surprised that Mitro didn't get the nod after Gayle started barely 48 hrs ago, although Gayle is probably the better choice away from home. Mitro is going to start wondering about his future if he doesn't get more involvement soon.

He is still young like, I think he'll get a few chances this season if and when Gayle's form tails off a bit. Should start the cups too.

What a load of shite. :lol:

tell me whats the fuck is good about Diame?

its not a load of shite, he's fucking garbage  :lol: