Newcastle United 6 - 0 PNE (EFL Cup) - 25/10/16 - Post-match reaction from pg 27

BlueStar

I am honestly so happy right now, it sounds incredibly sad I know - but I'm genuinely over the moon. I love everything about this club at the moment, cant wait for the next game. Sit there all day thinking about it. No idea how I'll cope at work tomorrow with the draw tomorrow night.

What a fucking fantastic time this is to be a NUFC fan. Fucking come on.

Fucking love you all.

I know they had 10 men like but i doubt very much even with an extra man it would have made a massive difference to the score.

Think of all those young kids at the match tonight for the first time as well, they'll have just fell in love with this football club.

Love Rafa, Love NUFC!

I am honestly so happy right now, it sounds incredibly sad I know - but I'm genuinely over the moon. I love everything about this club at the moment, cant wait for the next game. Sit there all day thinking about it. No idea how I'll cope at work tomorrow with the draw tomorrow night.

What a f***ing fantastic time this is to be a NUFC fan. f***ing come on.

f***ing love you all.

Good words! But Figures dude, if you haven't already had ten pints and a kebab you need to get them down you sharpish (even if the loving everyone was a premature enunciation)  :smitten:

I know they had 10 men like but i doubt very much even with an extra man it would have made a massive difference to the score.

Think of all those young kids at the match tonight for the first time as well, they'll have just fell in love with this football club.

Love Rafa, Love NUFC!

And so begins another cycle.