Preston North End vs Newcastle United - 29/10/16, 3pm BST

Decky

Is it possible to listen to the game on radio? Does anyone have a clue? Overseas listener. (apart from nufc.co.uk). Spreaker Radio is what i've used for pretty much every game so far, but unfortunately it's not an option anymore :(

Is it possible to listen to the game on radio? Does anyone have a clue? Overseas listener. (apart from nufc.co.uk). Spreaker Radio is what i've used for pretty much every game so far, but unfortunately it's not an option anymore :(

What happened to Spreaker? I used your link when I was in Dubrovnik last week - very helpful!

What happened to Spreaker? I used your link when I was in Dubrovnik last week - very helpful!

they were reported apparently have now moved I believe

You are actually meant to pay for it, you know.

You're actually meant to pay for it, you know.

http://www.billandted.org/photos/movies/eagrab44.jpg

You are actually meant to pay for it, you know.

Yes, Sir Dave!