Preston North End vs Newcastle United - 29/10/16, 3pm BST

Decky

Didn't see the game but it sounded like Atsu had a damn good game going by the the comments from some on here. Could be that Rafa prefers Gouffran away from home this time as well and that Atsu will start in our next home game. Fuck cares, Rafa will do what he does :thup:

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?100887-Shelvey-v-Pearson

I honestly don't think he will appear overly intimidating against us and the time on the ball he prefers these days won't be allowed. He will also be bypassed when we have the ball with our preferred long ball up to hugil.

He will start I guess but I truly believe he will be a wasted selection against our current endeavour and style of play. Let's hope!

:aww:

Rafa seems to prefer Colback at home anyway regardless of the claret and ginger look he'll have at present.

FWIW....

Darlow

Anita Clark Lascelles Dummett

Ritchie Shelvey Hayden Gouffran

Perez

Mitro

Reckon this will be the team, based on who was rested the other night.

Think it'll be a tight game, they'll be more cautious and try to nick it, and we'll probably do the same.

With Brighton playing Norwich and one or both dropping points, a win here would be huge.

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?100887-Shelvey-v-Pearson

I honestly don't think he will appear overly intimidating against us and the time on the ball he prefers these days won't be allowed. He will also be bypassed when we have the ball with our preferred long ball up to hugil.

He will start I guess but I truly believe he will be a wasted selection against our current endeavour and style of play. Let's hope!

:aww:

;D

The beauty of our squad now; our top goalscorer ruled out and Mitrovic is our back up. This time last season we'd be looking at Cisse/Riviere coming in for a start  :kasper:

I feel our squad is genuinely a lot better now, despite a lower league. Fancy Mitro to do well tomorrow, Perez or Diame behind?

The beauty of our squad now; our top goalscorer ruled out and Mitrovic is our back up. This time last season we'd be looking at Cisse/Riviere coming in for a start  :kasper:

I feel our squad is genuinely a lot better now, despite a lower league. Fancy Mitro to do well tomorrow, Perez or Diame behind?

Great isn't it.  Leading goalscorer missing - no problem, Mitro is ready to step in.