Preston North End vs Newcastle United - 29/10/16, 3pm BST

Decky

The first time in absolute years where you could make an argument for any player in our squad to start a match.

It's just not remotely true, though. :lol:

Swear you are the most miserable and unnecessarily argumentative bastard in the world like. If someone told you that today is Tuesday you'd try and argue the fact it isn't.

Which one of the 11 that played tonight doesn't deserve to play on Saturday and why?

Which of the eight rotated out from Saturday should stop out of the team and why?

Well off the top of my head, there's virtually no argument for us to discard Lascelles and Clark who've done very well as a partnership. Same goes for Darlow.

Seriously, though. If you will insist on saying silly things don't wince like you've just stepped on your curling tongs when someone corrects you. :thup:

The first time in absolute years where you could make an argument for any player in our squad to start a match.

Swear you are the most miserable and unnecessarily argumentative b****** in the world like. If someone told you that today is Tuesday you'd try and argue the fact it isn't.

Which one of the 11 that played tonight doesn't deserve to play on Saturday and why?

Which of the eight rotated out from Saturday should stop out of the team and why?

Well off the top of my head, there's virtually no argument for us to discard Lascelles and Clark who've done very well as a partnership. Same goes for Darlow.

Seriously, though. If you will insist on saying silly things don't wince like you've just stepped on your curling tongs when someone corrects you. :thup:

I didn't say Lascelles and Clark should be dropped, I said players like Hanley and Mbemba have an argument for starting as they've played well when been called upon. Everyone has an argument to play, some stronger than others.

You have arguments based on thin air, stop being so precious.

Saying that everyone in our squad has an argument for starting is the most 'thin air' argument you could possibly come up with, you weirdo.:lol:

Aye alright :lol: Pop off lad, you've tried and failed to cause a raucous over nothing.

It's fairly brutal crack nitpicking at people's comments.. Figures had a fair point, I can't think of a player in our squad who is in a patch of bad form.

I'm all for squad competition and inclusion but there's no reasonable argument for the likes of Hanley, Murphy, Sels etc to start ahead of their alternatives. Certain positions don't accommodate a rotational policy and certain players are just pretty inferior and wouldn't have got a game tonight if it was a league fixture.

Aye its great to have everyone playing so well, no matter who comes in they do a good job.  Such a contrast to years gone by when you'd pray that certain players wouldn't be involved.

Utter horseshit.hes right, many can make a case for playing.

However the team will be pretty close to the Ipswich one.Minus Colback

Utter horseshit.hes right, many can make a case for playing.

However the team will be pretty close to the Ipswich one.Minus Colback

That's not what was said, though. Mong city on here after a big win or defeat.

I'm all for squad competition and inclusion but there's no reasonable argument for the likes of Hanley, Murphy, Sels etc to start ahead of their alternatives. Certain positions don't accommodate a rotational policy and certain players are just pretty inferior and wouldn't have got a game tonight if it was a league fixture.

Makes sense and Rafa is balancing the "squad competition and inclusion" part expertly thus far, as you'd expect a manger of his stature to do.

True that some players are just so important that he will play them in almost every game, but very encouraging that there is less between what may be considered our "first XI" and the "shadow XI" than I can ever remember.