League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

It looks like beamback tickets are already gone.

All 4,650 tickets gone in 2.5 hrs. Mental!

How on earth did I not even know they went on sale today? :undecided:

They hadnt all gone like just got some for the terrace earlier on

Because that game was ages ago. Why wasn't it mentioned then? And on what evidence?

It was reported straight away. I'd guess they've got some evidence if they've charged him.

Not publicly it wasn't though which is what he means and I think he's right as well, minimum 5 game ban for verbals is ridiculous.

Because that game was ages ago. Why wasn't it mentioned then? And on what evidence?

It was reported straight away. I'd guess they've got some evidence if they've charged him.

Not publicly it wasn't though which is what he means and I think he's right as well, minimum 5 game ban for verbals is ridiculous.

If he's racially abused someone there's nothing ridiculous about a minimum of a 5 game ban.

If he's racially abused someone there's nothing ridiculous about a minimum of a 5 game ban.

It must be known whether he has or hasn't though? It was 2 months ago. Either he did and it was known or he never. To still be rolling on with it 2 months later is a farce. I read the wolves players were encouraging the player in question to report him

It must be known whether he has or hasn't though? It was 2 months ago. Either he did and it was known or he never. To still be rolling on with it 2 months later is a farce. I read the wolves players were encouraging the player in question to report him

Well they've charged him so they must have evidence that he's done it. Not sure what's wrong with that last bit if they heard the alleged racist language

Tickets for the beamback are definitely still on sale on the NUFC website for this, just ordered 2 myself.

Not quite sure why the club tweeted they were all sold out at dinnertime today :lol:

They must have made more available.