League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

The club has been offered a maximum allocation of 2,474 tickets. Unfortunately, no additional tickets will be made available by Hull. #c***s

Their stadium holds 25,450 so surely they have to give us at least 2,545 tickets. Hope we absolutely batter then the way they've gone on denying fans the opportunity to attend when there'll be 1000s of empty seats.

This - wankers!

The club has been offered a maximum allocation of 2,474 tickets. Unfortunately, no additional tickets will be made available by Hull. #c***s

Their stadium holds 25,450 so surely they have to give us at least 2,545 tickets. Hope we absolutely batter then the way they've gone on denying fans the opportunity to attend when there'll be 1000s of empty seats.

Presume they take away seats for segregation before dividing by 10. They need to get their heads out of their arses and go back to giving the full north stand to away fans like they did for the first 10 years at the stadium. There were over 5k empty seats for the Stoke game so can see it being double for this :dave:.

It may be down to parking and transport pressures with it being on a work night? That's the only thing that would make sense to me. Everywhere else would be grateful for the business I would have thought. Must be council or police related surely.

Maximum price of £15 in the home end. Tickets aren't on sale yet, spoke to someone on the phone yesterday saying that they are expected to go on sale next week, then said that she wouldn't sell to me (recognised my accent), so internet sales only guys.