League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

How would a non-ST holder go about getting a ticket to the final?

Pay a season ticket holder a hell of a lot of money.

Our allocation would be around 31000, weve got 35000 season ticket holders alone, factor in loyalty points and theyll be all gone within no time. Most people with above 20 loyalty points would get one i imagine

How would a non-ST holder go about getting a ticket to the final?

Pay a season ticket holder a hell of a lot of money.

Our allocation would be around 31000, weve got 35000 season ticket holders alone, factor in loyalty points and theyll be all gone within no time. Most people with above 20 loyalty points would get one i imagine

I've already thought this idea through as I am now a non-ST holder due to moving South and would be stranded without a ticket.

The missus is aware (despite saving for a wedding) if we make it I will be offering whatever sum of money required to go. No chance would I miss it

One team I want to completely avoid all season is Man Utd as I suspect their manchild manager will use it as an opportunity to dig up old feuds in the press, and I'd rather we stay under the radar a little.

One team I want to completely avoid all season is Man Utd as I suspect their manchild manager will use it as an opportunity to dig up old feuds in the press, and I'd rather we stay under the radar a little.

Mourihno at SJP doesn't go well for him though.

Finally decided I want one of the "big teams". If we are serious about having a chance in this, we'll have to play one eventually so may as well do it now.

A nice away game would be good.

I want the opposite of everything you've just said.

After all the years of absolute garbage cup performances and just not bothering to compete, just the fact we've breezed into a cup QF at the first time of asking under this bloke is f***ing incredible  :lol:

I don't much care who we get, we're getting our pride back little by little, thanks to this genius of a man.

Before the next round Arsenal and Southampton are both playing on the Sunday, we are playing on the Friday after the game, if we get either of them, what happens? Does one of the live games get moved, or do one of the teams just have to suck it up and play 2 games in 3 days?

Guest neesy111

Finally decided I want one of the "big teams". If we are serious about having a chance in this, we'll have to play one eventually so may as well do it now.

I want the opposite of everything you've just said.

For once I completely agree with you.

We 'might as well' play them in the final, thank you very much!