Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers - 26/11/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

I have a feeling he might roll out a cup tie type team for this one. Arguably the cup quarter final is a more difficult game and the 'cup' team rolled Preston over last round

Know what you mean but I think Rafa has one ultimate target and will be relentless in his pursuit of it.

Whats the crack at the moment with all the protests against the Venky's ?  Is it looking like they will sell and move on ?  I'm not sure what they are hoping to achieve with Blackburn languishing at the bottom of the championship.

Looks an immense crowd for this, only single seats available in most areas.

Certainly won't be far off a sell-out. Although it looks like they're not bringing many as we've already put two of the 'away' blocks on sale.

Certainly won't be far off a sell-out. Although it looks like they're not bringing many as we've already put two of the 'away' blocks on sale.

Will be my first live game (i.e. not on TV) under Rafa, and I've got a ticket in one of those away blocks. Couldn't time it right getting over last year and been stranded overseas due to visa issues since 6 August. Also got tickets for the beam back, and then the going to the Birmingham game before flying back. Can't wait.

Would be surprised if Blackburn bought more than 1,000 - especially with their current troubles.

Cant see anything other than a routine home win, 3-0 or 4-0. Not even going to bother predicting the team as Rafa knows best and it could literally be anything.

Would be surprised if Blackburn bought more than 1,000 - especially with their current troubles.

Cant see anything other than a routine home win, 3-0 or 4-0. Not even going to bother predicting the team as Rafa knows best and it could literally be anything.

Blackburn have sold 1,200. Got a 1,600 allocation I think.