Hull City 1-1 Newcastle United (Hull win 3-1 on pelanties) afters from page 37

Disco

f***ing awful. I don't care what anyone says, we're massively short of Premier League class.

It's been obvious all season that we lack quality in midfield outside of Shelvey and i include the 3 behind the striker in that. I know everyone loves him but i never understood the hype around Ritchie tbh, flatters to deceive far too often IMO and the others are worse.

We lack quality everywhere outside of Shelvey who is the only proven premier league player in the squad. The others have either been relegated or hopeless or unproven and often all three.

f***ing awful. I don't care what anyone says, we're massively short of Premier League class.

It's been obvious all season that we lack quality in midfield outside of Shelvey and i include the 3 behind the striker in that. I know everyone loves him but i never understood the hype around Ritchie tbh, flatters to deceive far too often IMO and the others are worse.

Aye, agree on Ritchie. He's very slow. Good enough for this season mind

Some people just love blaming a single player despite us having 30 attempts on goal and only scoring once.

:lol: this is rich from the man who does nowt but piss and moan about Mitrovic whenever the bloke dares to go near a football pitch.

I've been in meetings all afternoon, so missed much of this, got to say disappointed with the result so far, even though they are a division above, you know we are going to get beat on pens don't you.

Dont worry,Partizan FC  fan is with you tonight.Everything will be ok,luck is on our side if game goes to penalties

We know...

What a waste of 3 hours,and even Mitro didnt play...And yes,its strange that well payed ex premiere players look so uninterested when time is come to give their best.Or is it lack of confidence?If is the second,nothing good will wait for us next season

Not really, we were dominant first half, then got tired second. Get a few players in and we should be okay.

In other words, you agree. :lol:

We dominated a Premiership side, 60% possession and 27 attempts to their 10, so not awful at all.

Or you could just tell me which our of squad you think would do well for us in the PL.

People blaming Sels....yet we have players that getting hit the target from the f***ing penalty spot. :lol:

Wouldnt have needed to score penalties if Sels didn't have crisp packets for wrists like.

Despite his obvious shitness, it should have never got to that point.  It was horrendous from all of them.

People blaming Sels....yet we have players that getting hit the target from the f***ing penalty spot. :lol:

Wouldnt have needed to score penalties if Sels didn't have crisp packets for wrists like.

Yeh, he missed the 30 or so chances we had...every single one of them on his own.

Yes his save was s*** but we had 120 minutes against Hull and only scored one goal. Our out-field players are more to blame then the f***ing goalkeeper.

We didn't need to score 30 chances, we were winning 1-0 and we would have won 1-0 if Sels didnt make that ridiculous error.

We scored one goal in 120 minutes, with a good 30 chances. f***ing that up is far more of a problem then a goalkeeping mistake (which also had dog s*** defending).

Your point was the goalkeeper wasn't to blame - well, he was. We were winning, he gifts Hull a goal - we then lose on penalties.

If we win 1-0 missing 600 chances, it doesn't matter... We'll still win the game and progress to a semi final.

If our players perform and we take our chances, it also doesn't matter if there is a mistake that costs us. Hell Sels saved us after Lascelles f***ed up. Shame the rest of them couldn't help Sels.

The whole team is at fault, not the goalkeeper.

Wasn't it Shelvey getting back that put Snodgrass off and made him try to cut inside leaving Sels with the easiest of claims in the world? :lol:

Sels has been a liability all season and not had a single game where he hasn't flapped at crosses, been caught out positionally or palmed the ball into danger. He's made a shocking mistake tonight which has cost us a semi final appearance. The initial shot was an easy save (which he could probably have even caught, never mind palming out wide) but he gifted it to their lad on a plate.

We shouldn't need to win every game by 2+ goals just because we have a wet wipe in goal who couldn't catch a cold.

So angry.

If it was to a proper club whose supporters wanted it then it would be easier to take but f***ing hull man. Feel for our support, we crave and deserve success more than anyone yet been s*** on again

Jesus Christ

You can't  blame Hull and their fans for going through pal?

Take a look at Shelvey, Gayle, and Gouffrans penalties and how they lacked zero conviction. They gave up with an opportunity to finish the job.

Really weak no mental preparation. As far as taking pens go, they were disgusting.

Ah well. At least we know any of the remaining Premier League teams would have absolutely battered us.

Do we? We were the better team but had poor finishing on the night, which cost us. Sels mistake aside and we'd likely be feeling there's some promise of performing well in the next round.

It's not just on the night, we've had poor finishing all season, it just hasn't cost us because we are playing in the championship. The feeble penalties says a lot about the mentality of a few players.

People absolutely love beating themselves up like. We played well tonight, and should have walked the game overall. Poor decision-making and finishing (including from Gayle btw) prevented us knocking a club from a higher division out with ease. We never got desperate, we stuck to a pass and move game. It was lightyears ahead of the last few years of this club's very existence. To get into a cup semi-final by the way, something we've not even entertained in about a decade.

One moment of diabolical defending and goalkeeping cost us dearly, and the less said about the penalties the better. But I refuse to be as downbeat as so many on here seem to be.

People absolutely love beating themselves up like. We played well tonight, and should have walked the game overall. Poor decision-making and finishing (including from Gayle btw) prevented us knocking a club from a higher division out with ease. We never got desperate, we stuck to a pass and move game. It was lightyears ahead of the last few years of this club's very existence. To get into a cup semi-final by the way, something we've not even entertained in about a decade.

One moment of diabolical defending and goalkeeping cost us dearly, and the less said about the penalties the better. But I refuse to be as downbeat as so many on here seem to be.

i think we all know we should have won when we went in front, its just so us to fuck it up from there. arggggggghhhhhhhh