Nottingham Forest Vs Newcastle United - 02/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

another loss, a defining moment, 3/3 lost and then the season will take off again.

Have the exact same feeling tbh... Cant see us winning ! Theyll  be up for this one playing us under the flood lights , with possibly their biggest crowd of the season ? But I do think we settle down again and go on a run well in to the new year ?

We've been here before, disappointment is always a hard pill to swallow and we've had our fair share over the years, recent years this would be the start of our usual capitulation and headlong tumble down the league, under a few managers, we have every right to be concerned. But we shouldn't be, we shouldn't be berating Rafa, tactics, subs, each other, he's already proven that he knows what he's doing, he won't get it right every week but he'll get it right often enough to see us win this league. Yesterday was demoralising but let's be honest, we were never going to win the cup, I'd be surprised if we even drew one of the semi final legs.

I'm going for a professional display, nothing pretty and probably a narrow win but with a clean sheet, another Rafa masterclass.

Really hard game this one on the back of a gruelling cup tie and extra time.

I think we'll struggle and will be happy with a point.

Exactly this.

Personally, id start those below even though Ritchie has had 2 shockers in the last couple of days.

Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Shelvey Colback

Ritchie Diame Gouffran

Gayle

No pubs anywhere near the ground that we're allowed in on Friday btw

Normal away bar at Notts Countys ground has a function.

Come from Notts Police on Twitter. Really annoying like as thet say bars near the ground check tickets aswell.

Ground opens at 6.15 so i guess thats best option, city centre is alright but still a 20/25 min walk

1:4

Easy win for us

Forest defence is black hole,only good player there is serbian goalkeeper Stojkovic,he made few miracles few times in past matches,but he cant do all alone

Mitro knows him very good,he is 1st keeper in Serbian squad,and he also know all his bad sides.If Mitro start from the beggining i expect atleast 2 goals just by him

I watched 2 of their home games,both losted.Crowd is silent..squad is slow,attack without quality striker.I really expect easy win

Come from Notts Police on Twitter. Really annoying like as thet say bars near the ground check tickets aswell.

Ground opens at 6.15 so i guess thats best option, city centre is alright but still a 20/25 min walk

Hooters has always been welcoming to away fans, has that changed?

Not sure tbh, last time we was there in the cup Hooters didnt let us in in colours but i do know of others who have got in before. Not a very big bar area there mind.

Diame could barely walk after 120 mins man. No way he starts.

You only get fitness and sharpness back by playing games, not to mention the post match support they get these days.

Exactly. It's not like one of us playing for 90 minutes down the pitz then sinking 8 pints, followed by a kebab and a 14 hour kip.

Darlow

Anita Lascelles Clark Dummett

Ritchie Shelvey Colback Gouffran

Gayle

Mitrovic

Aye let's play our best goalscorer out of position.

Rafa must play strongest side, against these lot. We can't afford a slip up.

Not sure tbh, last time we was there in the cup Hooters didnt let us in in colours but i do know of others who have got in before. Not a very big bar area there mind.

Hi Alan  :morph:

Could possibly see Anita at right back, Yedlin right wing, Dummett left back and Atsu left wing.

Gouffran is more likely to play than Ritchie imo, but then again he played the full 120 on Tuesday wheras Ritchie had a little breather.

I'd personally go 2 up top on Friday with a more control minded midfield. Give Forest something a little different to think about and provide Mitro and Gayle a chance to get back on the scoresheet.

Whatever we go with I can't see past a tight win for us though.

Darlow

Anita Lascelles Clark Dummett

Ritchie Shelvey Colback Gouffran

Gayle

Mitrovic

Aye let's play our best goalscorer out of position.

Rafa must play strongest side, against these lot. We can't afford a slip up.

Mitro has shown barring Blackburn he is more than capable, and the two of them together I think would work.

Plus everyone else we have to play behind the striker are turbo shit.