Newcastle United vs Birmingham City - 10/12/16 @ 15:00 - No TV

"No TV". Why is it they never show our games on tv? Do they not show any Championship games or do they pick other games instead? Surely we're biggest club in this shit league, if that's what they go by (like in the PL). We've played like 20 games and been on tv once ffs.

We've been on TV more than once like

"No TV". Why is it they never show our games on tv? Do they not show any Championship games or do they pick other games instead? Surely we're biggest club in this shit league, if that's what they go by (like in the PL). We've played like 20 games and been on tv once ffs.

It's weird. One game a week of the 3pm kick offs is televised (internationally), and as you say we've been on once at that time slot. Law of averages, surely we should have been on at least once more?

It was a comment made in rage, I don't know how many games we've been on but it's not often at all. Doubt they would air just 2 (or ehatever it is) of for example Man U's with half the season gone.

It's weird. One game a week of the 3pm kick offs is televised (internationally), and as you say we've been on once at that time slot. Law of averages, surely we should have been on at least once more?

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I find it strange. Who cares about the other teams like :lol:

5 times I can think of live on Sky.

Guest neesy111

I've counted 6.  Fulham, Brighton, Derby, Villa, Leeds and Forest.

"No TV". Why is it they never show our games on tv? Do they not show any Championship games or do they pick other games instead? Surely we're biggest club in this s*** league, if that's what they go by (like in the PL). We've played like 20 games and been on tv once ffs.

Fulham (a), Brighton (h), Derby (a), Villa (a), Leeds (a), Forest (a).

With Wigan (a), Sheff Wed (h), maybe Brentford (a) and a few of our February games coming up. Rotherham (a), Preston (h) (cup) and Hull (a) (cup) haven't been on Sky but have been on overseas TV.

Match day, up early full of man flu but im still fucking going.

Feel a bit under  pressure in this one now, this game could be pivotal in our season, win it and we are back on the train, draw is a bit nervy as we wont be top.....lose and the doubts creep in, the fans will think ffs here we go again another toon fuckety fuck up.

A defeat will give the chasing pack hope.To me we must NOT lose this.

The standard in this league isnt great, no one bar us looks capable of brushing teams aside, we must show that today and its why im going for 2-0 , however if we go in at half time  not winning we seem to get the wobbles so we must get straight at them.

Pivotal game

We weren't top for ages before we went on our winning run so there's no need to panic. Other teams are due blips so as long as we capilitalise in our own games then we'all be fine.

Personally I think we just need to batter a team to almost reset ourselves. Being contained can be nervy.

We need to start well today. In the 3 home games we've lost (Huddersfield, Wolves and Blackburn) we've started absolutely s**** and gone on to lose.

We never seem to recover from a bad start and we just seem to carry on playing that way for the rest of the game. So a quick, bright start in the opening 15 minutes and I think we'll be fine.

EDIT: Yedlin agrees - http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/deandre-yedlin-aiming-fans-singing-12299437

"No TV". Why is it they never show our games on tv? Do they not show any Championship games or do they pick other games instead? Surely we're biggest club in this s*** league, if that's what they go by (like in the PL). We've played like 20 games and been on tv once ffs.

Huddersfield v Bristol city is the 3pm game today Here in Australia

I know we are in danger of clapping for every tragedy known to man but it's came to light last night that the young Sunderland fan Bradley Lowery has got worse and medics haves advised his family to take him home.

A fans group on Facebook are asking folk to clap and chant his name on the 5th minute. Least we can do. Can't begin to think how his family feel right now

It is utterly tragic but all this clapping during minutes at matches is getting absolutely ridiculous!

It's been picked up by the media now;

http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/update/2016-12-08/nufc-fans-unite-for-terminally-ill-bradley-lowery/

Sunderland clap on the 17th minute too don't they? #Sarcasm

I know we are in danger of clapping for every tragedy known to man but it's came to light last night that the young Sunderland fan Bradley Lowery has got worse and medics haves advised his family to take him home.

A fans group on Facebook are asking folk to clap and chant his name on the 5th minute. Least we can do. Can't begin to think how his family feel right now

It is utterly tragic but all this clapping during minutes at matches is getting absolutely ridiculous!

It's been picked up by the media now;

http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/update/2016-12-08/nufc-fans-unite-for-terminally-ill-bradley-lowery/

Sunderland clap on the 17th minute too don't they? #Sarcasm

:lol: