Newcastle United vs Birmingham City - 10/12/16 @ 15:00 - No TV

Just been battered 3 nil at home to Barnsley so theyre not going into the game as confident as they could have been.

Fancy us to bounce back here, wouldnt say its a must win at this stage of the season but its a big game

Guest Howaythetoon

Going to this one along with a whole host of others, about 10 thus far, family from the West Midlands, one a Birmingham City fan who is in the home end. This is a family reunion of sorts, family we haven't seen in 20 years until recently will be attending all on me. Looking forward to the pre and post match drinks and chat more than the actual game tbh. My sis is coming from London as well so cant wait actually!

Going to this one along with a whole host of others, about 10 thus far, family from the West Midlands, one a Birmingham City fan who is in the home end. This is a family reunion of sorts, family we haven't seen in 20 years until recently will be attending all on me. Looking forward to the pre and post match drinks and chat more than the actual game tbh. My sis is coming from London as well so cant wait actually!

Blackburn last weekend was my first match back for 3 years :lol:  Typical

Would happily take a solid, professional home win to get back on track

Any sort of win will do.

We'll be without Shelvey more than likely, so we'll have to find a different way of playing.

It's crazy how we've lost 2 league games on the bounce, yet still find ourselves 6 points clear of 3rd.

I've been one of those slating people for suggesting 442. However, this could genuinely be the game where Rafa chooses to do it. Either that or it will just be Colback and Hayden. Reckon Hayden will be the one given the licence to roam, if that's the case.

As always, it's Perez and Diame who worry me, I have no confidence in either.

Edit: if we go two up top, it will still be Colback and Hayden it's just I can see our play being more direct with Mitrovic and Gayle up front.