Burton Albion vs Newcastle United - 17/12/16 @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

Mate (another toon fan) lived there for a few years, been to a few of their matches when they were in League 2. Got a soft spot for them and the town which smells permanently of beer.

Aye I lived there January 2014 to February 2015. Anyone getting the train down, both the Devonshire Arms and the Cooper's Tavern are both great pubs just round the corner from the station with a decent ale selection.

The guy that runs - or at least did run - the Burton Bridge Inn on the other side of town is from Tynemouth anarl.

I'm expecting a scrappy game with any goals coming from goalmouth scrambles or centre half headers from corners just because that's the way my half pissed eyes always seem to see that sort of low down camera angle tight ground type view when on the highlights programme.

Mate (another toon fan) lived there for a few years, been to a few of their matches when they were in League 2. Got a soft spot for them and the town which smells permanently of beer.

Aye I lived there January 2014 to February 2015. Anyone getting the train down, both the Devonshire Arms and the Cooper's Tavern are both great pubs just round the corner from the station with a decent ale selection.

The guy that runs - or at least did run - the Burton Bridge Inn on the other side of town is from Tynemouth anarl.

Coopers Tavern was ace, great pub

Can't believe this isn't picked for one of the foreign TV channels as the Championship game of the week. Been spoiled with all these recent games on the box.

2-0 win to us though, Ritchie and Mitro.

It should be one of the biggest games in Burton’s history, but the club have so far been unable to sell all of their tickets for Newcastle United’s visit to the Pirelli Stadium

They have sold out.

huh. That quote was posted 30 mins ago by the chronicle. weird