FA Cup 4th Round Draw- Oxford United v Newcastle United

joeyt

What a totally shit and uninspiring place to visit. Flat pack stadium in the middle of nowhere. No local pubs etc.

The only positive - we could get up to 5k tickets.

We're def gonna have to win this cup the hard way.

Isn't Oxford meant to be a really freaking nice place? And right next to London? :lol:

Oxford itself probably is a nice place to visit but the ground and surrounding area won't be. Rafas awful brand of football with Colback the midfield general.....pass the fucking razor blade.

What a totally shit and uninspiring place to visit. Flat pack stadium in the middle of nowhere. No local pubs etc.

Isn't Oxford meant to be a really freaking nice place? And right next to London? :lol:

Oxford itself probably is a nice place to visit but the ground and surrounding area won't be. Rafas awful brand of football with Colback the midfield general.....pass the fucking razor blade.

:lol: Class!

Says the guy who goes to Meadowell to watch North Shields play.

Nowt wrong with Shields man. You should get yourself down for a game.

Nowt wrong with Shields man. You should get yourself down for a game.

I used too when I was younger. Me and my stepdad used to get some pies from Morrisons and some brovil and sit on the little bank bit.

That's good. :thup:

What would stop us all watching it from the car park like? :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/BbockUn.png

Get parked early and stand on the car. Job's a good 'un

Might take the camper van down, park up the night before and have a night on the drink, then put some deck chairs on the roof for the match and keep the fridge stocked up inside. Take it in turns to go down the ladder to get the next round in.

Should get on tele too.

Stand five yards sideways from him and I'm sure he'll manage it no problem.

They need to get themselves a fake stand behind that goal like Arsenal used to have when I first started watching football.

http://static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/arsenal-fake-fans-1633328.jpg