Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers - 01/02/17 @ 7:45pm (live on SkySports 1)

Disco

Hope Mitrovic starts.

Starts what? Learning how to play football?

I will be shocked if Murphy isn't back in.

He's not that bad. Needs another chance, has been good every game he's started this season except Oxford and Blackburn.

Need a run in the team, get his form and consistency up. Only young, played well whenever asked, superb scoring record, superb assist record, 100% effort, etc etc etc.

He's s****.

Do you disagree that he's played good when he's started except for the two games i mentioned? 5 goals and 2 assists in the 6 games he's started this season (i don't count the Birmingham game for obvious reasons).

He played poorly at home to Cardiff. Got an assist early on then looked all over the shop for the rest of the game. I like Mitro but lets not rewrite history.

Hope Mitrovic starts.

He's not that bad. Needs another chance, has been good every game he's started this season except Oxford and Blackburn.

Need a run in the team, get his form and consistency up. Only young, played well whenever asked, superb scoring record, superb assist record, 100% effort, etc etc etc.

He's s****.

Do you disagree that he's played good when he's started except for the two games i mentioned? 5 goals and 2 assists in the 6 games he's started this season (i don't count the Birmingham game for obvious reasons).

He played poorly at home to Cardiff. Got an assist early on then looked all over the shop for the rest of the game. I like Mitro but lets not rewrite history.

You consider rewriting history any opinion that doesn't match your own, though.

Hope Mitrovic starts.

He's s****.

I don't remember that match to be honest, but looking at it on Whoscored.com and they have him as the man of the match. That's not really a good way to look at it, but surely he couldn't have been that bad?

I was there, he was poor. Not exactly terrible, but not his day at all.

That's fair. But on the whole I think his starting performances have been quite good, and even though Murphy has shown he is more than capable in this league I would still like to see Mitrovic.

I was there, he was poor. Not exactly terrible, but not his day at all.

That's fair. But on the whole I think his starting performances have been quite good, and even though Murphy has shown he is more than capable in this league I would still like to see Mitrovic.

No disagreements here. But you can't drop Murphy when he's been playing so well.

Honestly, though, if Rafa's here long term I don't think Mitrovic will be. Too much of a disparity in what Rafa wants from his striker and the way he plays.

We couldn't have handpicked better opponents for tonight, like. Awful side, very predictable going forward, not to mention the fact there's little to play for - they know they're not going to get top 6 and are probably only 4 wins away from survival.