Newcastle United 2-2 Queens Park Rangers - 01/02/17 - 19:45

BlueStar

This team is rubbish man. The midfield is so unconvincing. We need to put three in there. Get Perez the hell out of the team.

I'd do the same, but Diame isn't gonna work as the third one and we decided we had enough already to get promoted.

Too much complacency, people trying fancy flicks and dummies its unnecessary man, I fucking hate it when we go 1-0 up early in the game because we just completely stop playing football, not that we play good football any other time either mind.

Lascelles has been terrible for ages now and should be dropped immediately, Hayden is fucking shite, Gouffran offers nothing and the entire team look completely disorganised and unbalanced, sort it out Rafa ffs!

Diame must always play ahead of Perez, he is a shocking excuse for a footballer.

Okay, seeing as everyone disagrees. I'm just seeing Perez as the only trying and occasionally succeeding in making things happen going forward. Not everything's coming off of course, but at least he's contributing unlike others.

Just my opinion.

Guest neesy111

Anyone who thinks this is a strong foundation for a PL side is having a laugh, like. There's a lack of quality practically everywhere.

Agreed.

Okay, seeing as everyone disagrees. I'm just seeing Perez as the only trying and occasionally succeeding in making things happen going forward. Not everything's coming off of course, but at least he's contributing unlike others.

Just my opinion.

Don't see much problem with Perez recently. Gouffran should be brought off immediately and Lacelles needs dropping when Mbemba returns.

Just my opinion.

Yep, I'm far more peeved with Gouf, Hayden, Lacelles and Yedlin tbh.

Just my opinion.

He was careless for the first 30 mins, then he started to worry them a bit at the end. Too casual in general, but there's worse out there today.

thinking back to how SJP used to literally rock, these days it's like a library - a lack of heart.

Ashley era fans, complacency for a day/night out

Anyone who thinks this is a strong foundation for a PL side is having a laugh, like. There's a lack of quality practically everywhere.

This team in the current Premier League would probably be around 12th-15th imo.

Yup, we are an average championship team plus Gayle and Shelvey.

Absolutely fucking horrible, useless as fuck this 1st half. Players standing on their heels, no tempo no movement, sloppy decisions all over the place. No focus whatsoever. All of them been shit. "Captain" Lascelles absolutely awful and has been for a while. Need to wake the fuck up. Players seem to be thinking that they barely have to turn up. Embarrassing! Can see QPR winning this easily, no doubt.

Please make at least one sub straight away!!