Newcastle United 2-2 Queens Park Rangers - 01/02/17 - 19:45

BlueStar

How many times have we been caught on the ball? Unprofessional as fuck.

Always annoys me, I'd be all "MAN ONNNNNNNNN!!!" but maybe our players are too quiet.

At least Crouch has done the Robot dance again, which is the main football thing we were all waiting for tonight.

Anyone who thinks this is a strong foundation for a PL side is having a laugh, like. There's a lack of quality practically everywhere.

This team in the current Premier League would probably be around 12th-15th imo.

Nee chance.

Hayden's a strange one. Rated by so many people on here but I'm not really sure what he does of any note.

He's having a very quiet game and has been sloppy as fuck in possession. Exactly the same as Shelvey, probably one of the best players in the league.

Anyone who thinks this is a strong foundation for a PL side is having a laugh, like. There's a lack of quality practically everywhere.

No chance. We'd concede 3 every week.

:lol: That's a new one, even for you.

Guest palnese

Yup, we are an average championship team plus Gayle and Shelvey.

Were people saying the same when we went on that winning run? We've been found out and the manager does nothing to change it. I think it's that simple.

Always annoys me, I'd be all "MAN ONNNNNNNNN!!!" but maybe our players are too quiet.

At least Crouch has done the Robot dance again, which is the main football thing we were all waiting for tonight.

Maybe the players don't want to wake the crowd up  :hmm:

If we come out of this with even draw at this point I'll be surprised. Since we scored there's only been one team in it. It's unforgiveable that highly paid professional footballers can wonder round the field aimlessly like that. Rafa must be fucking livid.

This team in the Premier League would get relegated and would save the mackems at the same time

We're not playing as a team, and there's a lack of aggression.

Gouffran has been dismal in attack. Perez has been okay in flashes, but doesn't seem to give a shit any more. I'd stick on Diame and Sammy.

We are lucky to be level. Sometimes you can score too early.

It's not the timing of the goal, more the attitude of the players afterwards. They expected QPR to fall apart and we would coast to an easy victory, happened a few times already this season.

Not as spectacularly as this. Literally been all QPR for 44mins.

If we come out of this with even draw at this point I'll be surprised. Since we scored there's only been one team in it. It's unforgiveable that highly paid professional footballers can wonder round the field aimlessly like that. Rafa must be fucking livid.

Nah we'll be much better second half, now they're the ones with something to lose.

This team in the Premier League would get relegated and would save the mackems at the same time

whoa now. Reckon we'd be a comfortable 19th place personally.

He should be and he should look how we are attacking, we lack ideas and that's his job. Just an observation not anything over the top but something that needs looking at.

maybe they can't hear eachother over our electric atmosphere?

He should be and he should look how we are attacking, we lack ideas and that's his job. Just an observation not anything over the top but something that needs looking at.

Aye he needs to do something. Can't afford to let this drift until the 80th minute.