Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Newcastle United - 11/02/17 @ 1730 - Live on Sky

Tell you what the sky bloke Prutton who took over from Holloway with the predictions really doesn't like us mind nearly every game he takes us to draw or get beat.

Heading to the mackem game this weekend (dont worry I'm in the away end), the plans to be back in Newcastle for kick off. Anywhere decent to watch the game? I know loads of places will be packed out come kick off so dont want to be pub hopping because I cant get a beer at a 10 deep bar.

Go to the Star on wetgate rd.

:love:

Heading to the mackem game this weekend (dont worry I'm in the away end), the plans to be back in Newcastle for kick off. Anywhere decent to watch the game? I know loads of places will be packed out come kick off so dont want to be pub hopping because I cant get a beer at a 10 deep bar.

You will be hard pushed getting back in Newcastle for KO, assuming you get out of the SOL at 5pm (usual finish time) you will need to be on the first Metro heading to Newcastle which takes about 20 minutes, or drive back to Newcastle within half an hour which would be unlikely given the traffic coming out of the SOL.

You will be hard pushed getting back in Newcastle for KO, assuming you get out of the SOL at 5pm (usual finish time) you will need to be on the first Metro heading to Newcastle which takes about 20 minutes, or drive back to Newcastle within half an hour which would be unlikely given the traffic coming out of the SOL.

Roads at the SoL will be clear by 5 o'clock, only stadium in the world where you avoid the traffic by staying til the end :lol:

Depends what you're looking for. Aye Shark and the hellholes in the Gate might be rammed, but not every pub will be. I usually lurk in the Bodega as there's a big screen and a few other TVs and it's always an okay crowd.

The longer the weeks went on, the less confident i've became about our chances of a win. Same starting lineup as last week i'd expect, although I wouldn't be shocked to see Lascelles & Murphy start.

Would be tempted to start Atsu over Gouffran but I'm not a massive fan of either.

2-2 draw.

Obviously saving Gayle for midweek which I can understand after 4 weeks out, however I feel his pace is a key part of our away tactics and although Murphy has done ok he is to immobile for a counter attacking game. Mitrovic is not that much mobile himself and has been wasteful of his opportunities given to him recently. Not very confident for this one as we are still not playing well and that lack of pace within the team apart from Yedlin is a big issue and I would be tempted to play Atsu for this one as he has been in decent form in Africa. Wolves are a team which are mainly poor but can provide some decent performance every now and again.

Shelvey will have the Wolves players winding him up expecting a reaction and he needs to let his skills with the ball do the talking as he will be under the limelight bigtime tomorrow. Hopefully he is pissed off after what happened and is fired up for a big performance.