Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Our midfield makes everything else unable to function. Why is Colback still playing in the first team for goodness sake?!

Because we have no alternative, for the millionth time.

Anita and Diame.

Sorry, I mean a realistic alternative. Anita's only just back and Rafa obviously doesn't fancy Diame there.

People can fuck off with all the negativity btw. Still 75 minutes left of this game, what has happened earlier in the season doesn't matter now.

You not watching? We're being completely overrun in midfield.

Probably should have given up at half time on Saturday as well, right?

Should have forfeited the game and took the 3-0 IMO.

I remember plenty of negativity at the end of the match we drew with a shit Bristol City, yeah.

But ok, let us know when we can be negative. Summer?

The worst thing about us losing or drawing on tv is you reappear.

The Magpies are yet to win a Championship game in which they've conceded the first goal this season (D1 L6), while Brighton have won 18 out of 18 games in which they've scored first.

Stats never lie ?

Tonight......WE BREAK THOSE STATSSSS

If that is to be the case, we need Murphy on asap.

Stats say hes highest scorer vs Brighton.

People can fuck off with all the negativity btw. Still 75 minutes left of this game, what has happened earlier in the season doesn't matter now.

You not watching? We're being completely overrun in midfield.

Probably should have given up at half time on Saturday as well, right? Because by then, we hadn't ever come back to get a point after conceding first, and half the people in the match thread wouldn't shut up about that.

Just stop, man.

Nah, I won't. Keep slitting your writsts all you want, but as long as the game is still going, I'll not say that we've definitely lost. We're still the best away team in the league and five points clear of third place.