Reading vs Newcastle United - 07/03/2017 @ 20:00 (No TV)

Guest ElCid

Ginger cunt playing again how the fuck does one of the worst players I've ever seen in over 45 year of watching keep getting a game week after week - totally bewildering. Not impressed with that line up considering we could put the league to bed tonight but we will see. Not one bit of pace in that line up disappointing.

Ginger c*** playing again how the f*** does one of the worst players I've ever seen in over 45 year of watching keep getting a game week after week - totally bewildering. Not impressed with that line up considering we could put the league to bed tonight but we will see. Not one bit of pace in that line up disappointing.

Hopefully he'll pick up a yellow card.

Guest ElCid

Ginger c*** playing again how the f*** does one of the worst players I've ever seen in over 45 year of watching keep getting a game week after week - totally bewildering. Not impressed with that line up considering we could put the league to bed tonight but we will see. Not one bit of pace in that line up disappointing.

Hopefully he'll pick up a yellow card.

Rather something more permanent to be honest.

Worst in 45 years, give owa man :lol:

Rafa Pardew, just jammy as f*** with results

The f***?

Joking of course

Should be banned for using Rafa and Pardew in the same sentence, even if it's a joke (unless it's pure hate and about killing Pardew)

Guest alijmitchell

How have I spent all season without knowing that? Ive listened to a few online streams but not Nufc.co.uk. I guess I'm still in the dark old days where I thought everything on the official site was weapons grade shite