Reading vs Newcastle United - 07/03/2017 @ 20:00 (No TV)

Play like we did today and we'll win.  They're another team who like to play the ball about without knowing what to do with it and can be dodgy at the back.

And another rugby pitch to play on

Got to win, it would be such a shame to have done all the hard work and fuck it up against these. These are the weakest team in the top 6. We showed them up at our place earlier in the season, hopefully we can do it again.

Reading didn't play last mid-week so we might have to make a few changed to give us fresh legs.  Anita and Atsu were both looking wrecked and they would look to be the ones to swap out.  We'll no doubt monitor how the players are on Monday so we should be able to get the team selection right.

Diame the main one for me. He couldn't run after 70 minutes. Him and Anita should be benched for this.

We can do all 3, Yedlin for Anita, Perez for Diame and Gouffran for Atsu on the left with Ritchie going back to the right.

A few weeks ago people were genuinely expecting us to lose against Burton Albion and Brentford.

Now we're unbeatable and going to trounce everyone.

Amazing sometimes how emotional our support get :lol:

It was only a month ago we'd thrown away promotion by not getting properly mugged off for Andros Townsend.

Will take a draw in this.

there will be a few changes i suspect for this one, again we can get any result, im just going to enjoy the run in, its time to get it done.

the squad has done a great job, we play as a team, its not pretty but its strong  O0

no reason we cant beat these anarl, merciless :cool:

I think it'll be a big ask playing Brighton, Huddersfield and Reading away within a week and coming away with 9 points.

I'd take a point in this but I expect it to be another tough one. I wonder how many - if any - changes he'll make? A lot of those players have played a lot lately.