Reading vs Newcastle United - 07/03/2017 @ 20:00 (No TV)

A few weeks ago people were genuinely expecting us to lose against Burton Albion and Brentford.

Now we're unbeatable and going to trounce everyone.

Amazing sometimes how emotional our support get :lol:

Tbf I'd probably give us more of a chance of beating Reading away than Burton Albion at home :lol:

A few weeks ago people were genuinely expecting us to lose against Burton Albion and Brentford.

Tbf I'd probably give us more of a chance of beating Reading away than Burton Albion at home :lol:

The Burton game was away from home, but I know the point you're trying to make.

Pretty much :thup: I was more confident in the last two games then I was when we played Bristol City at home :lol:

Probably because we played Burton away 11 weeks ago.

Probably because we played Burton away 11 weeks ago.

Few - "a small number of."

Eleven is a small number, imo. One hundred thousand, being a big number.

You're on a right high horse with your definitions today. Never knew Yorkshire puddings could upset a man so much.

If I had to choose to lose one of the away games it would have been this one as Reading are no danger to us, I still think we'll win it and could win it comfortably.  Get the next 2 games out of the way and then we'll have some respite going into April.

Guest gallows

Diame the main one for me. He couldn't run after 70 minutes. Him and Anita should be benched for this.

We can do all 3, Yedlin for Anita, Perez for Diame and Gouffran for Atsu on the left with Ritchie going back to the right.

why do you want Atsu off?

Diame the main one for me. He couldn't run after 70 minutes. Him and Anita should be benched for this.

We can do all 3, Yedlin for Anita, Perez for Diame and Gouffran for Atsu on the left with Ritchie going back to the right.

why do you want Atsu off?

Because he looked as if he was wrecked towards the end of the Huddersfield game . If he's recovered OK then I'd start him .

Think the pitch and last two tough games will take their toll - would have snapped your hand off for beating Brighton and Huddersfield then drawing with Reading before the three games started and I think it will be that. A win here though would really cement our position. Got a feeling Huddersfield won't beat Villa.

Why is this on at 8pm when every other game is on at 7.45pm?

Reading always ko at 8pm. Don't know why? Possiblt something to do with the massive chow on of actually getting to the ground from Reading town centre.

Why is this on at 8pm when every other game is on at 7.45pm?

Reading always ko at 8pm. Don't know why? Possiblt something to do with the massive chow on of actually getting to the ground from Reading town centre.

Reading is a fucking nightmare, traffic-wise, and imho the worst place in the country to drive.

Never have a straight forward journey through, into, via or passed this fucking place.

These are the weakest side of the 3, pass the ball around but don't do much with it.  Should be perfect for our style away from home.  We can freshen things up a little bit by bringing Perez in, Yedlin back in at RB and Gayle will probably start. 2-1 win