Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

If we go up we're gonna get a lot of fisting at home.

At home in premier league will suit Rafa. 

He used to drop a lot of points against shit teams when he was at Liverpool as well.

Guest neesy111

He used to drop a lot of points against shit teams when he was at Liverpool as well.

Fulham aren't a shit team though.  They've lost the same number of games as us.

You can't turn up and expect to win at home, we lack invention, ideas and don't take control of home games. It's down to the players being poor and down to Rafa's tactics also being poor at times. Today was more Rafa's tactics which it seems were to hoof it over the top, something we saw for years under Pardew and detested. Rafa will work harder than ever i've no doubt about it but i just wished he'd not be so rigid at home.

Brighton and Huddersfield seemingly despite us beating them aren't relenting in the chase, we need to react especially in the next home game.

By no means certain to get there, we have by far the hardest run in and the other two showing no signs of letting up.

Worst result of the season.

Losing 2-0 at home to Wolves was worse. Wolves. :lol:

Our home form is fine and Rafa's home tactics are bang on :thup:

Is ur username some sort of irony because every time ur most active it's anything but

Guest Howaythetoon

I think the players struggle to get out of the so well drilled away game approach mentally. That and we lack the creativity and balance to go after teams at home.

Worst result of the season.

Losing 2-0 at home to Wolves was worse. Wolves. :lol:

Our home form is fine and Rafa's home tactics are bang on :thup:

Is ur username some sort of irony because every time ur most active it's anything but

:thup: :lol:

Made my account on the day Pardew left...  It was a beautiful day.

Seems like complacency has set in since the Huddersfield game. I hope this is the kick up the arse the players need.

Rafa needs to rethink his tactics for home games. Maybe all the fans are right about playing 2 up front at home. We're 7th in the home table. Gayle needs space to run into, which he won't get at home. If teams sit back and counter, it's an opportunity for a bigger striker to win aerial balls close to goal and cause problems.