Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

Dummett, Colback and Anita, got us relegated and are still picked virtually every week. Rafa what the f*** are you thinking?

You're an idiot, like.

Losing at home 0-3 to Fulham would suggest that maybe i'm not the idiot here.

You are, though. :thup: Dummett returned from injury for the last 6 games for which we won 3 and drew 3. Got us relegated indeed. :lol:

Yep, Dummett is limited attacking wise but there is no disputing he's decent defensively.  :thup:

Have 50,000 fans supporting you and the team has innate fear and lack of any mentality to let that drive them on. f***ing outrageous.

Average players playing in front of a massive crowd will only raise their game if it isn't an every day occurrence.

We need players who can play big games every week. Those players demand high wages for the very reason we need them.

Guest firetotheworks

Lascelles having one of those games.

This happens regularly like. Just my opinion but I don't think he has what it takes at this level let alone in the PL.

Have 50,000 fans supporting you and the team has innate fear and lack of any mentality to let that drive them on. f***ing outrageous.

Average players playing in front of a massive crowd will only raise their game if it isn't an every day occurrence.

We need players who can play big games every week. Those players demand high wages for the very reason we need them.

been thinking this for a while- its Why Ashleys ways just dont work here, cheap players, just cant cope with the size of the club.