Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

Lascelles having one of those games.

This happens regularly like. Just my opinion but I don't think he has what it takes at this level let alone in the PL.

Becoming clear he's not good enough in any situation bar when we sit deep and invite pressure.

Guest firetotheworks

What has Gayle done to deserve all the clapping when he goes off?

Been brilliant all season? Been one of the main reasons we're probably going up? You don't just turn on players based on one game like.

Dummett, Colback and Anita, got us relegated and are still picked virtually every week. Rafa what the f*** are you thinking?

You're an idiot, like.

Losing at home 0-3 to Fulham would suggest that maybe i'm not the idiot here.

You are, though. :thup: Dummett returned from injury for the last 6 games for which we won 3 and drew 3. Got us relegated indeed. :lol:

:thup: Each time it's a different player(s) that got us relegated. In the Mitro thread he's been constantly spouting off Mitro got us relegated too.

I don't think I've ever seen a post saying how Sissoko got us relegated - which would still be idiotic, but at least slightly understandable.

Been brilliant all season? Been one of the main reasons we're probably going up? You don't just turn on players based on one game like.

Well generally when a player is subbed the reaction is based on his performance that day rather than the whole season. :lol:

Well generally when a player is subbed the reaction is based on his performance that day rather than the whole season. :lol:

Sorry, are you saying Dwight Gayle deserves to be booed off or something?