Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

Commence meltdown.

No need for anyone to start getting on their high horses again.  Our home form is suspect, we have made sloppy starts to too many games and lost plenty as a result.  People can rightly be p*ssed off or frustrated by it.

Benitez needs to sort out how we start home games.  It is a problem and the fault lies with him imo.

Nah, I dont think theres a massive difference between the way he sets the team up home and away

Players need to take responsibility

Commence meltdown.

No need for anyone to start getting on their high horses again.  Our home form is suspect, we have made sloppy starts to too many games and lost plenty as a result.  People can rightly be p*ssed off or frustrated by it.

Benitez needs to sort out how we start home games.  It is a problem and the fault lies with him imo.

Nah, I dont think theres a massive difference between the way he sets the team up home and away

In what sense?  Do you think it is acceptable to sit back and give the onus to the opposition at home?

Commence meltdown.

I agree, but I actually think that's the problem.

According to journos, we'd made a decent start. They just scored a good goal. Let's not panic.

Radio commentary calling us second best and calling out at least 3 Fulham attempts that they claim were close.

Guest ElCid

Why do people keep saying a draw at home is a decent result they should be putting teams like this away comfortably at home.